“Virtual Parents-Teacher Meeting” organized by Faculty of Pharmacy (BRNCOP)
|Department: Pharmacy||Year/sem: B.Pharmacy III Sem.|
|Activity: Virtual Parents-Teacher Meeting|
|Date and Duration: 20/11/2020 – 27/11/2020|
|Title: Virtual Parents Teacher Meeting|
|Resource Person: faculty of Pharmacy (BRNCOP), Mandsaur University, Mandsaur|
Brief description/ Remarks:
A Virtual Parent–Teacher meet is organized with an objective to bring the institute and home together for uplifting of students as well as institute by maintaining harmonious relationship between parents and teachers. In this process we planned a Parent-Teachers Meet for some B. Pharm III Sem. students who are not performing well in class attendance as well as in academics and also for taking the feedback of Online classes. For active participation from the parent’s side, we planned a Time and day flexible virtual meeting by using Whatsapp Video calling/Tele calling, in which parent can attend the call as per their convenience.
During the interaction with the parents Class Incharge explained the importance of parent teacher interaction. Following points discussed in the meeting:-
- Faculties discussed with parents for upcoming MST exam and end semester term examinations.
- Faculty had requested to parent to encourage students for attending classes and ensure to provide time for the same at home.
- The parents were asked to give their views and suggestion to improvement in the campus life and academic standards.
Faculties are sincerely thankful for the parents who gave their time for the discussion & made this meeting successful.
- Parents have given positive response for this initiative.
- Parents of student’s of less attendance assured for regular attendance of his or her ward.
No. of participants: 22 parents
Prepared by : Ms. Neha Gehlot, TG and Class Incharge III Sem
Verified and Submitted by (HOD/HOI): Dr. Amit Kumar Jain