Careers & Placements
Training and Placement
The T&P cell of MU plays a key role in counseling, guiding and training the students of the university for their successful career. The cell maintains symbiotic, vibrant and synergetic relationship with various industries across the country and even across the globe. While the mandate of the T&P Cell is to empower every student to become proficient and attain all the necessary skills, knowledge and attitude while studying in the university, it also provides various interfaces with industry professionals and self made entrepreneurs to motivate the students to take up entrepreneurship as an important option for career growth.
The cell continuously monitors the employment opportunities available in various domains and arranges both the on campus and off campus interviews for all the students from each and every stream. The cell considers the grooming of the students with various skills, emotional and attitudinal training of the students as a mandatory and important aspect in the entire placement procedure. For imparting such skills and training, the university ensures that the course content and knowledge delivery are tuned to the global competency requirements and also conducts special in house training programs for students to make them industry ready. The training modules are prepared in consultation with the industry veterans in a way which helps the students to get transformed into competent professionals with analytical ability and ethical perspective.
For further details contact:
We have a dedicated training cell with an objective to develop a comprehensive skill set in our students for their overall development, enhancing their employ ability and to turn them into mature corporate citizens.
Mandsaur University provides regular in-house training on the following areas:
- Communication skills and personality development program
- Aptitude test training on AMCAT pattern
- Group discussion and personal interview sessions
- Orientation program for different competitive exams like GATE/PSUs/CAT/GRE, etc.
personality development program
This university conducts personality development program to polish and groom the students to the ground of personality, knowledge, sociability, attitude and skills so as to prepare them for the written tests, interviews and other competitive examinations. The program actively address the key human resource challenges faced by the world of academia and industry – and thereby help bridge the divide that separates these two islands
Soft Skill Development Program
The Humanities Department comprises a team of English language trainers of basic and advance level groom the student on language proficiency skills with audio visual aids. The program emphasizes on practical & functional English for the real life situation in the world outside class room. The objective of the language course is to understand the communication and its importance, voice and accent enhancement-pronunciation, language enrichment and speech- fluency grammar, vocabulary enhancement, speech fluency, listening skills with pre and post assessments. For COMMUNICATION SKILLS we work on the barriers for effective communication like
- Basic and intermediate – english grammar, sentence formation, spoken english, fluency, basics of communication
- Spoken english, accent neutralization, intonation, accent comprehension, conversation skills, advanced grammar
- Presentation skills
- Study skills (note taking, organizing, data, memory etc)
- Memory techniques
- Team skills,
- Group interaction extempore
- Developing verbal & non-verbal communication skills
- Role plays
Technical Development Program
Special training programs are being organized for the technical skill development of the students. Recently, a fifteen days special training program was organized for the students to prepare them for the different placement drives.
All the departments took special sessions to cover the basic topics which helped the students in cracking the placement examinations.
Software Skill Development
- Data structures
- Biomarkers and Cancer Biology
- Industrial Enzymes and Bioprocess Engineering
- GMO’s and Plant Breeding
- Drug Discovery & Pharmaceuticals
- Plant Tissue Culture and Plant Genomics
- Food Biotechnology
- Diagnostics and Quality Control
- Animal Tissue Culture and Stem Cell Biology
- Biofuels & Environmental Engineering
- Immunology, Vaccines & Human Genomics
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Vaccines & Quality Control
- Logical reasoning
Over the years, the department has maintained symbiotic, vibrant and purposeful relationship with Industries across the country and as a result, has built up an impressive placement record both in terms of percentage of registered students placed, as well as the number of companies visiting the campus. The industries which approach the institute come under the purview of:
- Core engineering industries
- IT & IT enabled services
- Consultancy firms
- Finance companies
- Management organizations
- R & D laboratories
The placement season runs through the course of the year commencing in mid of August. Pre – Placement talks are also conducted in this regard as per mutual convenience. Job offers, dates of interviews, selection of candidates etc. are announced through the Training and Placement cell.
The following are the facilities to aid the process:
- Auditorium to conduct pre – placement talks.
- Lecture theaters with capacity of 300 each to conduct written tests
- Various cabins and dedicated rooms for interviews and group discussions.
- Computer labs with the capacity of 100 each to conduct the online exams.
- Fully computerized office.
- Guest house equipped with modern amenities for the recruiters.
- Student volunteers to assist on the day of the visit.
- Planning and organizing on-campus as well as off-campus recruitment activities.
- Developing database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries.
- To hold pre-placement talks with prospective employers.
- To maintain and create corporate relationships keeping in view the overall interest of the college.
- Making the students understand the brand perception of the company, in terms of its reputation, prospective growth and compensation and benefits of the job offers.
- Further prospects: whether the job will enable the students to make meaningful contribution to self-growth, company and the society.