My career growth started from 11th when i came in government school because from nursery to 10th class i studied in Saraswati high school and in 11th and 12th i studied in govt boys higher secondary school.so my whole carreer changes at a point in 11th and whole credit goes to my english tution teacher late Mr. Ramniwas borana who made my english fluent in grammer, reading, speaking and my commerce tution teacher Mr. Rakesh Kabra after school i have done my graduation in B COM and completed MBA in finance with marketing dual specialization from MIT college Mandsaur it was a great experience because in MIT its an platform where its chance to show my skills abilities because faculties and college provided me the opportunity to show the talent in marketing event and ppt presentations and quiz competitions and i want to say thank you to all faculties of DOMS to improve my knowledge skills abilities after completed MBA in 2013 i have done the job in Smriti bank in the year 2013 to 2014 as a position of assistant manager after that i have worked for the Kotak Mahindra Bank from 2014 to august 2017 as an position of service officer and from august2017 to till now currently i am working in shriram finance company as an position of BRANCH TEAM LEADER(OPERATION MANAGER)
MBA (2011-13) Batch
BRANCH TEAM LEADER (OPERATION MANAGER)
Shriram Finance Ltd (Mandsaur).
I am very grateful that I got this opportunity to share something about myself.
- I got my dream job for which I was searching i.e. human resource department where I recruit the candidate for different companies.
- The main struggle i have faced is my communication skills and confident level and to overcome this problem: I read English newspaper and watch videos on various websites for how to give my best
- The most important step and milestone for your success is to select your goal.
- It depends on the student he/she should analysis first and chooses the field very carefully.
- “WORK HARD IN SILENCE THEN SUCESS WILL AUTOMATICALLY MAKES A NOISE” That is the key to be a very successful person in your life.
Thanks to all my professors and college to provide me knowledge and good moral values.
Upasana Pandya Sharma
MBA (2014-16) Batch
HR Manager (Recruitment)
Jobscruze Services Pune.