Session on Interview Readiness Workshop
- Four days workshop on “Interview Readiness” for third year students was organized under AAROHAN on 17- 20 February 2021.
- The workshop was aimed at enhancing the skills of “Interview Readiness”. During the course of workshop, the students were given an open platform to pose their queries regarding future career prospects related to the selection criteria as specified in the prospectus and entry profiles.
- The selection criteria are required qualifications, skills, characteristics, abilities or knowledge, which are relevant to successful completion of the program.
- Different types of interview
•Panel (being interviewed by several people)
•Group (being assessed whilst you complete a group task)
- Further, Ms. Prapti chauhan / Departmental technical person taking one to one interview (HR and Technical) of the students and share the assessment sheet to them.