Mandsaur University is organizing a Remote Campus Placement Drive || McKinley & Rice Creativity Pvt. Ltd.||CSE/MCA/MBA/BBA/B.Com 2021 Batch||
Mandsaur University is organizing an online campus placement drive for the students 2021 Batch of your respective department.you are requested to send the list of interested students (According to Job Description) with updated email and contact number on or before 16th September 2020 ,10 AM.
Pre-Placement Talk on: 17th September 2020
Online Campus on: 18th September 2020,3:00PM
McKinley & Rice is seeking to hire interns & full-time employees from your college. We are looking for talented individuals who are willing to enhance their skills in the areas of Web development, mobile development, marketing, and many more.
McKinley & Rice Creativity Pvt. Ltd. originally began as a tech outsourcing consultancy firm 5 years ago, when founder Felix J.W. Kim and associates discovered an increase in interest regarding overseas outsourcing while working at a law firm in Seoul, South Korea. In November 2018, McKinley & Rice launched its own in-house software development team in Noida, India, as well as offices in California, U.S.A intending to make design and tech accessible to everyone by breaking down borders. In January 2020, the company expanded its footprint with an office in Pune to further enhance its capabilities.
- Work Location:
Noida: Office 602 Ithum Tower A, Sector 62, Noida.
Pune: 204 Workcult, Platinum Square, Viman Nagar, Pune
- Requirements: Please refer to the detailed Job Descriptions attached.
What you will be doing:
- Will be involved in McKinley & Rice projects based on your interests & skill base.
- Will get a chance to work in association with experienced professionals to enhance your skills.
What we are looking for:
- Fluency in English (Required)
- Excited about working in a 21st-century work environment with innovative minds.
- Capacity to work according to global standards (Required)
- Knowledge about software development & emerging technologies (Required)
- Entrepreneurship skills
Positions we are hiring for:
- Marketing Executive: 3 LPA
·HR Executive: 3 LPA
- Junior Software Developer: 4-5 LPA
- Junior Visual Designer: 4 LPA
Benefits for 4th-year Students:
- Final shortlisting on the package slab of 3-5 LPA.
- Stipend amount of 15,000-20,000 per month during the probation of 4 months.
- Preference would be given to students having prior internship experience with the company.
Some other Benefits:
- Certificate of internship
- Independent mentoring
- Participation in all company activities and fun events.
Rounds during the interview:
Remote Placement drive; Screening test–> MT—> VT+HR combined (Skype).
- Post-August: (depending upon the COVID-19 situation)
Either Remote drive or campus visits; Screening test–> MT—> VT+HR combined.