In Mandsaur University, Placement time is not a mere annual ritual; it is a time for showcasing the very best in our young engineers and professionals to the industrial world. The Training & Placement Department functions with the primary aim of placing students in reputed/top notch companies even before they have completed their courses. The department is in continuous touch with several organizations in IT as well as the core industry of Engineering, Pharmacy, and Management, Fashion, Tourism for campus interviews at the college. The department makes continuous efforts to identify needs of industries and students are trained accordingly to satisfy these needs to the maximum possible extent.
The Training and Placement department goes all out to train the students to meet the high industry expectations. It also conducts special Campus Recruitment Training programs for aptitude development of students. The Training and Placement department organizes seminars for students to enlighten them about placement activities, general requirements of the companies and student queries were answered through an interactive session.
It serves as a single point of contact for the Organizations on various Industry-Institute Initiatives like Campus Recruitment, Industrial Training, Guest Lectures, Faculty Development Programs, and Alumni Lectures. In addition to this the T&P Department provides guidance to students desirous of pursuing higher education in India and Abroad. It is highly recommended that we must conduct technical lectures, career development programmes, guest lectures on personality development, resume writing, group discussions and interview techniques and provide other inputs to make our students better employable.
If we talk about this year, it is our privilege to let you know the present figures of students who have already got placed. Around Twenty companies visited our campus this year, Mcleods, Evince Development, Innoeye, Hidden Brains, Satyamtech and Super foundry. Mandsaur University has placed around 120 students up till now in these Companies in the year 2017.
The purpose of the training & placement office is to define the overall structure & processes of Training, Placements and Outreach, and to structure the roles & responsibilities of the teams working in the office. The training & placement office of Mandsaur University ensures that –
- Maximum number of students gets on to-campus placement.
- Deserving candidates can have the opportunity to start their career with their preferred company.
- The whole team work according to the defined processes to achieve the common objective.
- TPO aims to provide placement assistance for all final year students. Placement is a privilege extended to the students but can’t be claimed as a matter of right.
- These guidelines are framed to ensure equality and fairness of opportunity to all the students. All students who opt for placement through the TPO shall abide by the guidelines prescribed herein above.
- Any breach of rules specified above by any student, shall be taken up seriously by the TPO who in turn will view the matter and take action against the students.
- TPO reserves all rights to modify any or all of the above norms and/or stipulating additional norms for placement which, in its judgment and discretion are likely to benefit the students.
- The students must observe and adhere to all codes of conduct rules specified by TPO. While answering questions in the interview, students should observe decorum.
- Keeping the company’s convenience in the view, selection processes may take place in any city/town in the states. The students may be required to travel and attend the same. TPO shall pass on the information received from the organization to the concerned students. The students are expected to make their own travel arrangements and bear the cost of attending such drives.
Training & Placement Department is taking care of this department with his successful team.