PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
In order to provide quality education the department has following objectives:
- To develop students to apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline.
- Help students to identify, formulates, and develops solutions to computational challenges.
- Provide students to design, implement, and evaluate a computational system to meet desired needs within realistic constraints.
- Students can effectively create functions on teams to accomplish shared computing design, evaluation, or implementation goals.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security, and social issues and responsibilities for the computing profession.
- Students will able to analyze impacts of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
- Recognition of the need for and ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- Students are capable to apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science theory in the modeling and design of computational systems in a way that demonstrates comprehension of the tradeoffs involved in design choices.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
- Understand the concepts of key areas of mathematics, physics with computer science.
- Design, correctly implement and document solutions to significant computational problems.
- Develop proficiency in the practice of computing.
- Apply technical and professional skills to excel in business.
- Prepare for continued professional development for logic building using algorithm.
- Develop practical skills to provide solutions to industry, society and business.
- Bsc in Computer Science course strives to create outstanding computer professionals with ethical and human values to reshape the nation’s destiny. This program aims to prepare young minds for the challenging opportunities in the IT industry as well as government organization, nourished and supported by experts in the fields.
- The Bsc in Computer Science Course aims at inculcating essential skills as demanded by the global software industry as well as global technical organization through interactive learning process. This also includes team-building skills, audio- visual presentations and personality development programs.
- The program enhances analytical, logic building using algorithm skill besides inculcating the virtues of self-study. The Curriculum has been designed to cater to the ever changing demands of information technology along with necessary inputs from the Industry.
- Drives scientific and societal advancement through technological innovation and entrepreneurship.
- To enable students for pursuing respectable career through Self- Employment, Executive Employment, Entrepreneurship, Professional Career in the field of service sectors such as e-Banking, Marketing, Investment, Insurance hospitality and other avenues.
- To develop inter-twining competence in the field of Commerce and Management, Computing Skill and Computational tools.
- To develop abilities for data analysis and interpretation Using ICT.
- To develop the basic programming skills to enable students to build Utility programs.
- To develop the foundation for higher studies in the field of Computer Science.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
- Ability to pursue research in computer science area.
- Ability to apply knowledge of basic sciences, mathematics, probability and statistics to computer science and solve problems.
- Ability to learn the fundamentals of computing systems, design and functionality of the hardware components and their underlying execution.
- Ability to model, analyzes, design, visualize and realize physical systems or processes of increasing size and complexity.
- Ability to learn and use new development tools, software framework, middleware, programming language or methodology to aid in the development of software projects.
- Ability to define, assess and adhere to software quality practices, and software processes and methodologies.
- Ability to be an effective member of a multi-disciplinary software project development team with an awareness of individual, professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a complete, concise, and correct manner, and prepare documentation and presentations; participate in team meetings, brainstorming session, code reviews or group discussions.
- Ability to recognize the need and engage in life-long learning for professional growth.