Report on “Online Antakshri Competition” organized by Faculty of Life Sciences
|Department: Life Sciences||
B.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology III & V Sem
B.Sc. (Hons.) Microbiology V Sem
M.Sc. Biotechnology III Sem
M.Sc. Microbiology III Sem
|Activity: Online Antakshri Competition|
|Date and Duration: 26/09/2020|
|Title: Antakshri Competition|
Ms. Ayushi Malik, Assist. Prof. Faculty of Life Sciences, Mandsaur University, Mandsaur
Brief description/ Remarks:
For uplifting confidence in the students, some usual activities at broad level bring enthusiasm of participation.
In this view, Faculty of Life Sciences has organized Online Antakshri Competition for increasing thinking and confidential abilities within students. Activity was organized on 26/09/2020 at 11:45am to 1:00pm via Google Meet app. For this activity participants were divided into 4 groups (class wise division) and groups were named as:
- Singing Masters- M.Sc. Final year (BT + MB)
- Singing Blasters- B.Sc. V sem BT
- Singing Rock stars- B.Sc. V sem MB
- Singing Shock stars- B.Sc. III sem BT
This activity comprises 3 rounds:
- Letter passing round- 2 turns
- Conditional song round- 2 turns
- Word challenge round- 8 Words
Rules instructed for activity are as follows:
- Only registered participants will get certificate.
- Participants will turn on their mike while their group turns only.
- 2 min. will be given to each group to present their song. At the end of 2 min. chance will be passed on to next group.
- 1 Song point=10 and Bonus song point =5
- For letter passing round, participants have to sing on the last letter of the song.
- For conditional song round, different conditions were given on which they have to sing relatable song.
- For word challenge round (open round for all groups), after announcing a word for song they have to say YES and then start the song.
Winners of this activity are:
I Position:- Singing Masters (M.Sc. BT and MB)
II Position:- Singing Shock stars (B.Sc. BT III sem)
- Refreshment through such activities helps students to work more efficiently.
- Students became presentable.
- Group work with co-ordination capability increased.
- Students performed with full confidence.
Thinking ability of students increased.
No. of participants: 40 Students
Prepared by: Ms. Ayushi Malik, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Life Science
Verified and Submitted by (HOD/HOI): Dr. Shekhar Jain