MU organized Transforming Leader on September 12’ 2015 at MU Campus
“Small failures are the building blocks of magnificent success. When you talk about your story, embrace the failed attempts that led to the big success. Be clear about the fact that everyone fails and empower others to try again.”
MU organized Transforming Leader on September 12’ 2015 at MU Campus Mandsaur. All engineering, management, pharmacy and life science students participated in this event. Transforming Leaders was an event, in which students prepare documentary and presentation on great leaders and personalities of big corporate houses viz. Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Indra Noori, Abraham Lincoln, Jeff Bezos and many more….
The key objective of this program was to inspire great loyalty and trust in Students.
- To create an inspiring vision of the future.
- To instill motivation.
- To build strong, trust-based relationships with the people.
- To develop a visionary and tactical approach for successful career path.
- Developing new knowledge arenas and different perspective on their success.
- Develop transformation change in student’s mindset in respect of their vision, approach towards their career.
- Understanding the success path and proactive approach for better career.