Name: Shyam Kumawat
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M Tech (CSE)
Area of Interest: Cloud Computing, VMware
Work Experience: 8.7 Year
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication (International /National):
- SLA–Aware Trust Model for Cloud Service Deployment” by Shyamlal Kumawat, Prof Deepak Tomer Published in International Journal of Computer Application.
- “Trust Model in Cloud Computing: A Perspective” by Shyamlal Kumawat, Prof Deepak Tomer published in International Journal of Management & Information Technology.
- “Cloud Computing: The study of future of education and business in Rural India, a cloud based approach “By Shyam Kumawat, .Shalini Shrivastav in International Journal of Information Technology and Engineering
Conferences (International /National):
- Attended 5 Days Instructor Led Training in VMware Sphere 5.5(ICM) from Koenig solutions Delhi. It is all about the virtualization and cloud computing and practical implementations
- Attended a Two weeks ISTE, MHRD Sponsored and Under the National Mission on Education Through ICT(Govt. of India) National workshop on “Database Management Systems” organized by IIT Bombay and conducted at the remote centre SGSITS Indore on 13th December to 23th December ,2010
- Appeared in BEC Vantage Exam and organized by Cambridge English Business language certificates, ESOL Examinations, University of Cambridge
- Certified as EMC Proven Professional in Cloud as Infrastructure Service associate.
- Certified IBM DB2-730 Database Associate Certification.
- One YouTube Channel