Name : Ms. Heena Shah
Designation : Assistant Professor, Faculty of Life Sciences
Qualification : M.Sc. Biotechnology, B.Ed
Area of Interest : Industrial Biotechnology, Molecular Biology
Work Experience : 3 years teaching experience
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication (International /National) :
- Heena Shah (2018) Rural Women Empowerment through Floral Waste Management. Proceedings in Women Empowerment Education, Environment, Biodiversity, Health & Agriculture,
- Heena Shah and Farha Ansari (2017) Production of Vermicompost from Organic Waste –A Review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archive, 8(5): 10-13.
Conferences (International /National) :
- Presented poster on “Role of Biotechnology in environmental pollution management” in scientific events sponsored by Madhya Pradesh Council of Science & Technology, Bhopal, held on 22 March 2012 at Department of Zoology & Biotechnology, Vikram University, Ujjain (M.P).
- Participated in National seminar on “Computer Science & Bio-Scienc”, held on 6 April 2013, at Mandsaur Institute of Science and Technology, Mandsaur (M.P).
- Participated in National Conference on “Women Empowerment Education, Environment, Biodiversity, Health & Agriculture”, held on 23-24 March 2018, at Madhya Pradesh Council of Science and Technology, Bhopal (M.P).
- Participated in International Conference Empowerment through Education, Ethics and Entrepreneurship the Next Agenda for BRICS under UNESCO held on 3-4 February 2017, at Mandsaur University, Mandsaur (M.P).