Name : Mrs. Farha Ansari
Designation : Assistant Professor, Faculty of Life Sciences
Qualification : M.Phil. Chemistry, M.Sc. Chemistry, B.Ed.
Area of Interest : Organic Chemistry
Work Experience : 11 Years teaching experience
Email Id : email@example.com
Publication (International /National) :
- Heena Shah and Farha Ansari (2017) Production of Vermicompost from Organic Waste –A Review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical & Biological Archive, 8(5): 10-13.
Conferences (International /National) :
- Participated & committee member in NAAC sponsored National Seminar on “Present Scenario of Quality Assurance in Higher Education, at Mandsaur Institute of Science and Technology, Mandsaur (M.P).
- Participated & committee member in National seminar on Computer Science & Bio-Science, held on 6 April 2013, at Mandsaur Institute of Science and Technology, Mandsaur (M.P).
- Participated in National Conference on Women Empowerment Education, Environment, Biodiversity, Health & Agriculture, held on 23-24 March 2018, at Madhya Pradesh Council of Science and Technology, Bhopal (M.P).
- Participated in AICTE sponsored International seminar on Latest developments in drug discovery & development & their economic utilization as per global perspective held on 25 Sep2014 to 27Sep 2014, at B.R.Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur.
- Participated in International Conference on Empowerment through Education, Ethics and Entrepreneurship the Next Agenda for BRICS under UNESCO held on 3-4 February 2017, at Mandsaur University, Mandsaur (M.P).