Mr. Virendra Jain
Name: Virendra Jain
Designation: Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Qualification: M. Tech
Area of Interest: Power System, Electrical Machine, Power Electronics
Work Experience: 05 Years
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication (International /National):
- “A comparative analysis of harmonic contents in power system before and after compensation with variety of load” in Journal of Current Engineering Research.
- “Designing and performance of DSTATCOM with the help of ICCT to improve power quality with feeding of variety of loads (L-NL & Induction Motor loads)” in International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research.
- “Simulation of shunt active power filters for harmonic mitigation and power quality improvement using PLL” in International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research.
- “Different Speed Control Techniques of DC Motor: A Comparative Analysis in International Journal of Latest Technology” in Engineering, Management & Applied Science.
- “Designing of DSTATCOM for enhancing power quality using Indirect Current Control Theory with the help of PI & Hysteresis controllers” in Innovative Trends in Mechanical, Material, Manufacturing, Automobile, Aeronautical Engineering and Applied Physics.
- “Harmonics mitigation and power quality improvement with help of shunt active power filter using PLL in Innovative Trends” in “Civil Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Engineering for Sustainable Infrastructure Development.
- “Three Phase Induction Motor Control By Mobile Phone in National Conference on Emerging Technologies” in Renewable Energy and Electrical Engineering, ITM, BHILWARA, RAJASTHAN, India.
- “Biomass Based Power Generation” in National Conference on Contemporary Global Trends In Technology & Management (CGTTM–2011), LNCT Indore.