Name : Mr. Virendra Jain
Designation : HOD(Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
Qualification : M.Tech(Power Electronics)
Area of Interest : Power System
Work Experience : 08 Years
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication Details :
- “Simulation and Design of D-STATCOM to mitigate power quality problems using Synchronous reference frame with feeding wide variety of Static and Dynamic loads.” In International Journal of IJMTER”, Volume 4, Issue 6; June 2017.
- “Design a new OUPQC to mitigate harmonics in distribution networks like adjustable speed drive (non-linear) loads” in International Journal IJMTER, Volume 4, Issue 3; March 2017.
- “A comparative analysis of harmonic contents in power system before and after compensation with variety of load” in International Journal IJMTER, Volume 5, Issue 6; February 2015.
- “Simulation of shunt active power filter for harmonic mitigation and Power Quality Improvement Using PLL” in International Journal on IJMTER”, Volume 2, Issue 2; February 2015.
- “Biomass Based Power Generation” in National Conference on Contemporary Global Trends In Technology & Management “(CGTTM–2011)” , 18-20August 2011.
- “Teleportation” in National Conference on Future Trends in Wireless Communication and Applications (FTWCA-2011)”, 8-9 November 2011.
- “Three Phase Induction Motor Control by Mobile Phone” in national Conference on Emerging Technologies in Renewable Energy and Electrical Engineering (ETREEE-2012), 25-26 February 2012.
- “Harmonic mitigation and power quality improvement with the help of shunt active power filter using PLL” in 6th International Conference on Innovative Trends in “Civil Engineering, Architecture and Environmental Engineering for Sustainable Infrastructure Development” (CEAESID-2015) Organized by “Krishi Sanskriti” On 24th and 25th January, 2015 Venue: Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- “Designing of DSTATCOM for enhancing power quality using Indirect Current Control Theory with the help of PI & Hysteresis controllers” in 6th International Conference On “Innovative Trends in Mechanical, Material, Manufacturing, Automobile, Aeronautical Engineering and Applied Physics” (ITMAEAP-2014) Organized by Social Welfare Foundation” In Association With “Krishi Sanskriti” On 20th and 21st December, 2014 Venue: Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067.
- Coordinate Two Week ISTE STTP on Electric Power System as a main coordinator at IIT Kharagpur (W. B.) in 10 -15 July 2017.
- Attended Two Week ISTE Workshop on “Control Systems” in January 2015.
- Attended Two Week ISTE Workshop on “Control Systems” in December 2014.
- Attended Two Week ISTE Workshop on “Analog Electronics” in June 2013.
- Attended One Week ISTE Workshop on “Signals & Systems” as a main coordinator at IIT Kharagpur (W. B.) in 30 September 2013 -06 October 2013.