Mr. Rakesh Patidar
Name: Rakesh Patidar
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E., M. Tech, NET Qualify
Area of Interest: Micro controller, Instrumentation
Work Experience: 09 Years
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication (International /National):
- “Optimize the Light Energy Conversion by Solar Panel Tracking System using Micro-controller AT89C51” in Journal of Current Engineering Research
- “Maximize the Light energy conversion by Solar Panel Tracking System using Micro- controller AT89C51” in International conference on Advances in Power Generation from Renewable Energy Sources at RTU Kota(Raj.) in June 15-16, 2015
- “Improvement and Analysis of Voltage Sag Caused by Starting of Inductive Load using DSTATCOM” in International conference on Engineering and Systems(SCES-2012) to be held at MNNIT Allahabad(U.P.) in 16 Mar -18 Mar 2012
- “Performance Comparison of DCT-OFDM and FFT-OFDM in an AWGN Environment with Different Modulation Technique” in International conference on Engineering and Systems(SCES-2012) to be held at MNNIT Allahabad(U.P.) in 16 Mar -18 Mar 2012
- “Reduction of interference problems associated with fluorescent lamps operating on HF electronic ballasts and other IR sources” in National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering – 2012 at MIT Mandsaur (M.P.) in 26-27 November 2012.
- “To enhance the solar energy by Solar Panel Tracking System using Micro- controller AT89C51” in National Conference on “The Renewable Energy Sources – a Plausible Solution to Looming Energy Crisis at SITE Nathdwara (Raj.) in 25-26 June 2011.