Name: Dr. Laxmidhar Panda
Designation: Assistant Professor, Faculty of Business Management and Commerce
Qualification: Ph.D. (Commerce), M.Com
Area of Interest:Financial Management, Econometric Modeling, Financial Market & Portfolio Management
- One year of teaching and research experience
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seth, N. and Panda, L. (2020), “Volatility Interdependency: A Quantile Regression Analysis in Asian Stock Markets”, Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, 10(3): 409-429.
- Seth, N. and Panda, L. (2019), “Time-varying Correlation between Indian Equity Market with Selected Asian and USA Stock Markets”, The Global Business Review. 0972150919856962.
- Seth, N. and Panda, L. (2017), “Financial Contagion: Review of Empirical Literature”, Qualitative Research in Financial Markets,10 (1):15-70.
- Paper presented in 5 international/national conference.
- Attained 7 national workshop including research methodology and financial markets.
- ICSSR Fulltime Doctoral Fellowship 2015-17.