Name : Dr. Khushdil Khan
Designation : Assistant Professor
Qualification : Ph.D. Biotechnology, M.Sc. Biotechnology, CSIR- NET
Area of Interest :
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Cytogenetics
- Plant Tissue Culture
Work Experience : 12 years teaching and research experience
Email Id : email@example.com
Publication (International /National) :
- Khan, K. and Purohit S.D. (2018). Inter Specific Variability between Wrightia tomentosa and tinctoria as Assessed by RAPD analysis. International Journal of Science and Research 7(2): 1400-1404.
- Khan, K., Gupta, T., Dangi, B., Jain, N. and Sharma, G. (2018). Green Synthesis of Silver Nano Particles and their Antimicrobial Activity: A Review. International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts 6(1): 825-835.
- Gupta, T., Vishwakarma, V.K., Maurya, M.K. and Khan, K. (2018). Anti-cancer Activity of Vitamin-C Against Leukemia: A Review. International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development 2(4): 1264-1272.
- Mathur, P. Khan, K. and Purohit S.D. (2017). Mitotic behavior of long term cultures of Chlorophytum borivilianum Et Fernands. reveals clonal instability. (Under Revision-The Nucleus)
- Khan, K., Sharma, S.K., Rama Rao, S. and Purohit, S.D. (2011). “Karyomorphological Studies in Wrightia tomentosa and tinctoria; Multipurpose Tree Species of Aravallis in South-East Rajasthan”. Cytologia 76 (2): 125-128
- Khan, K., Joshi, P. and Purohit, S.D. (2010). “Stomatal Characteristics during Micropropagation in Wrightia tomentosa”. Acta Horticulturae 865: 187-191.
Conferences/ Workshop/ Seminar Details:
- Attended “National Symposium on Prospects and Potential of plant Biotechnology In India in the 21st Century and 23rd Annual Meeting of plant tissue Culture Association (India)” from October 18-21, 2000 as student participant at the Department of Botany, Jai Narain vyas University, Jodhpur.
- Attended “XXIX All India Botanical Conference and National Symposium on Emerging Trends in Plant Biology, Environment Protection and Biotechnology”, 9-11th October, 2006 organized by Department of Botany, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur.
- Attended “Workshop on Biotechnology Education and Demonstrated Innovative Techniques in Plant Tissue Culture” organized by Dolphin Institute of Bio Medical and Natural Sciences, Dehra Dun from Oct. 6-7, 2007.
- Attended “National Symposium on Plant Biotechnology for Conservation, Characterization and Crop Improvement” held at Department of Biotechnology, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur from Feb. 8-10, 2008.
- Attended “UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar on Genetically Modified Food and Food security organized by Shree M.N. Virani Science College, Rajkot Gujarat, INDIA on 11 October 2017.
- Attended “National Symposium on Photosynthesis’’ organized by Department of Botany, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur, Rajasthan INDIA from Dec 8-9, 2017.
- Has undergone training in Molecular Biology at Plant Molecular Biology Laboratory, Delhi University, South Campus under the supervision of Prof. A. K. Tyagi.
- Has undergone training in Plant Proteomics at Plant Molecular Biology Laboratory, Delhi University, South Campus under the supervision of Prof. A. K. Tyagi.
- Has undergone training in Plant Proteomics at IIT Kanpur, under the supervision of Prof. S.S.Kutti.
- Has undergone specialized training at Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics at North Eastern Hill University, Shillong, under the supervision of Prof. S. Ramarao, for cytological investigation and karyotype studies in natural as well as tissue culture raised plants of Wrightia tomentosa.
- Acted as a Resource Person for a Workshop “Modern Methods of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology”, 22-31st December, 2005, organized by Department of Biotechnology, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur and sponsored by University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
- Attended “International Conference on Molecular Biology and Biotechnology ICMBB-2008” organized by Department of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Banasthali University from Oct. 19-21, 2008.
- Attended “4th International Symposium on Acclimatization and Establishment of Micropropagated Plants” held at Bangalore and organized by In Vitro International (8-12 Dec. 2008). (Convener: Dr. Jitendra Prakash).
- Attended “Indo US Bilateral Workshop Mapping Humans and Nature Together: Geospatial Technology in Wildlife Conservation” organized by Indo-US Science & Technology Forum at The School of Desert Sciences, Jodhpur from Dec. 12-15, 2008.
- Abstract in The 4th Chromosome Colloquium Organized by Institute of Crop Science, Chinese Academy of Agricultural Science, Beijing, China, from October 11-14, 2010
- Attended International Congress on Plant Based Natural Products: Phytocosmetics, Phytotherapeutics and Phytoneutraceutics held at Udaipur, Rajasthan from Feb 19-21, 2018.
- CSIR-NET (SRF): Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi (INDIA)
- Qualified Rajasthan State Certificate in Information Technology (RS-CIT) of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited (Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, KOTA) with 90 percent marks.
- Member, Editorial Committee of the Abstract Book published on the occasion of National Symposium on Plant Biotechnology (Editor- Prof. S.D. Purohit, Convenor- Dr. Kiran Tak).
- Member, Editorial Committee of the Abstract Book published on the occasion of International Congress on Plant Based Natural Products: Phytocosmetics, Phytotherapeutics and Phytoneutraceutics (Editor- Prof. S.D. Purohit).