Name : Dr. Jyoti Sengar
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: Ph.D. Education, NTA- NET
Area of Interest– Job Satisfaction and Occupational stress
Experience (Years): 2.5 years teaching experience
Email ID– Jyoti.firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication (International /National):
- Sengar, Jyotiand Dr. Richhariya Sudha (2015). Job Satisfaction Among Teachers: A Study at Secondary level, ShodhDhara, vol. no.- 2 and 3, ISSN No.- 0975-3664, Pg. no.- 329-333.
- Sengar, Jyoti (2017). Madhyamik star per shikshakonkeVyavsayiktanav ka ekAdhyayan, Anveshana’s International journal of Research in Education, Literature, Psychology and Library science, vol. no.- 2, ISSN No.- 2456-3897.
- Sengar, Jyoti (2020), A comparative study of job satisfaction among female teachers at secondary level,International Journal of Social Science and Humanities research, vol. no.- 8, Issue – 2, ISSN No.- 2348-3156(Print), ISSN- 2348-3164 (online), Pg. no.- 108-113.
- Sengar, Jyoti (2020), A comparative study of occupational stress among Government and private schools female teachers at secondary level, International journal of multidisciplinary educational research, vol.no.-9, no.-6, ISSN No.- 2277-7881, Pg. no.- 16-25.
- Sengar, Jyoti (2020), Occupational stress among male teachers working in secondary schools, International education and Research Journal, vol. no.- 6, Issue no.- 10, e-issn no.- 2454-9916, Pg. No.- 16-18.
Conferences/ Workshop/ Seminar Details:
- Attended “One day National seminar on Intellectual property right and patent filing” on 7th February 2020 at Mandsaur University, Mandsaur.
- Attended “Two days National workshop on Research methodology and hands-on training using SPSS organised by Mandsaur University on 29 February and 1st March 2020.
- Attended “International conference on research management held at Shri JagdishprasadJhabarmalTibrewala University, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan from October 30 to November1, 2015.
- Attended “International conference on Talent attrition and retention- issues and challenges organised by Shri JagdishprasadJhabarmalTibrewala University, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthanon November 3, 2015.
- Attended “International conference on sustainability of environment,energy,ecology and corporate governance in India, held at Shri JagdishprasadJhabarmalTibrewala University on 24th December 2016.