Name : Dr. Haider Hussain
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E , M.E., Ph.D
Area of Interest: Production Engineering, CAD, Advance Manufacturing
Work Experience: 10 Yrs. 4 Mnts.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Publication (International /National) :
- Hussain H., Shekhawat S., Husain M., “Meteorological Efficient commissioning of Salt Gradient Solar Pond”, International Journal of Applied Solar Energy, ISSN 0003-701X,Vol. 48, No. 3, Allerton press, Inc., pp180-185, October,2012.
- Patil S.L., Diware V.R., Hussain H., International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol. 2 Issue 2, February- 2013.
- Hussain H., Khandwawala A.I.,”Optimal design of two feeder system: Simulation studies for techno-economic feasibility” American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), Vol. 2, Issue 10, PP 214-321, Nov. 2013.
- H. Hussain, A.I. Khandwawala, “Application of transient thermal analysis for three feeder design optimization for sand casting”, International Journal of engineering and technology (IJMET), Volume 4, Issue 6, pp. 241-248 ,November – December,2013
- Haider Hussain, “Metal Casting-A review work”, Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Applications www.ijera.com ISSN : 2248-9622, Vol. 4, Issue 1( Version 3), pp. 37-40, January 2014.
- H. Hussain, A.I. Khandwawala, “Optimal design of feeders for LM06 in Sand Casting: Comparative analysis for small, medium and large size dumbbell casting”, International Journal Of Research In Aeronautical And Mechanical Engineering, Vol 2 Issue 6,pp.55-62, June 2014.
- H. Hussain, A.I. Khandwawala, “Optimal Design of Feeder for Sand Casted Steel Dumbbell: Simulation Studies for Techno-Economic Feasibility”, American Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 93-98, July 2014.
- A Sethiya, H. Huusain, S. porwal, Die Casting Process Modeling, Journal of applied engineering (JOAE), 3(10) October 2015 volume III Issue X.
Conferences (International /National):
- Hussain H., Mathure P., Minimization of slug inclusion and end crater in arc welding through optimum parameters, FRIT Vashi Navi Mumbai,National conference proceeding NCNTE,PP 10-13, February,25-26, 2010.
- Hussain H., Mathure P., Analysis of arc welding through experiment and FEM for optimum parameters, University Polytechnic, Aligarh Muslim University, National conference proceeding NCAME,PP 45-50, November 27-28,2010.
- Hussain H., Rathore P.S., Experimental Analysis of TIG Welding Joint for Copper, SVNIT, Surat, International Conference, P 868, 6-8 June 2011.
- Hussain H., Kumawat M., Transient thermal analysis of brick shape casting, Mangalyatan University, Aligarh, National Conference,P 13, 20-22 January 2012.
- Hussain H., Rathore H. S., Heat Flow Analysis of HSS Tool for Mild Steel Work Piece on Conventional Lathe Machine, National conference at SVNIT, Surat,p-,26-27 June 2012.
- H. Hussain, Patidar D., Prjapati N.K., “Analysis of Material Removal Rate with the help of Genetic Algorithm”, National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering, MIT, Mandsaur, 26 – 27 Nov. 2012.
- Gupta A., Khan Khizar, Hussain H., “Design & Fabrication of Dynamic Vibration Absorber with Damper”, National Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering, MIT, Mandsaur, 26 – 27 Nov. 2012.
Awards: MHRD Scholarship through GATE 2007 for ME (2007-2009) at SGSITS Indore.