Name: Dr. Gopal Krishna Rathore
Designation: Associate Professor, Faculty of Business Management and Commerce
Qualification:M.Com., M.Phil. and Ph.D in Commerce
Area of Interest: Accounting and Finance
Work Experience: 10 years in Research and teaching
Email Id: email@example.com
Publication (International /National):
- Comparative analysis of problems pertaining to access, participation and performance of children belonging to backward categories in Madhya Pradesh & Chhatisgarh, India. Proceedings of the National Seminar on Vidhyalain Siksha ka vartman Swarup avam Samaj ke Kamjor warg: Chunautiya avam Sanmbhavanaen (Anusuchit jatiyon ke vishesha sandrbha me) , Jan 29-30, 2014, organized by P. Institute of Social Science Research, Ujjain (M.P.), (Gopal Krishna Rathore, Taniya Sengupta (2014).
- Socio Economic and cultural constraint in Tribal Education: A study of Bhil tribal Community. Proceedings of the National Seminar on Empowering Tribal Communities of India through Education, March 14-16, 2013, organized by Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, (M.P.), (Gopal Krishna Rathore, Preeti Kathuria (2013).
- Panchvarshiya Yojana avam Nirdhanta Niwaran J. MPISSR 2007;5(1):77-82. (ISSN: 0973-8568). (Gopal Krishna Rathore,( 2007).
- ‘A Research Paper on an Impact of Goods and Service Tax (GST) on Indian Economy’ J. Business and Economics Journal 2016, 7:4: ISSN: 2151-6219, Gopal Krishna Rathore (2016)
- ‘Karo ki uttapatti evm Vikas ka Badalta Swarup: ek sedhhantik Adhyan’,J. Madhya Pradesh Samajik Shodha Samagra, ISSN2231-2951, Dr. Gopal Krishna Rathore (2013).
Conferences (International /National):
- Participated in one day National Seminar on “Promising sustainability through Green Management” Organized by St. Paul Institute of Professional studies, Department of Management, in association with SPIPS Management, Indore on 16th February 2019.
- Participated in two days National Seminar on “Implementation of Right to Education and Mid-Day-Meal Programme: Promises and Challenges” Organized by M.P. Institute of social science Research, Ujjain and sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi on 25-26 March 2015.
- Participated and paper presented in two days National Seminar on “Vidhyalain Shiksha ka vartaman sawarup avm samaj ke kamjor varga: Chunotiya avm Sambhavanayen” Organized by M.P. Institute of social science Research, Ujjain and sponsored by ICSSR, New Delhi on 29th and 30th January 2014.
- Participate and paper presented in Two days National Seminar on “Empowering Tribal Communities of India through Education” Organized by Department of Sociology & Social Anthropology INDRA GANDHI NATIONAL TRIBAL UNIVERSITY, AMARKANTAK, M.P. In Collaboration with Anthropological Survey of India, Kolkata. 14-16 March 2013.
- Participate in one day workshop “Orientation Program for Software Professionals on Pilot for BPL Census 2010” sponsored by Ministry of Rural Development and organized by National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD), Hyderabad (AP) on 25th September 2010.
- Participate in three day workshop on “Role of VECs/PTAs/SMDCs/Urban Local Bodies in School Management and Supervision in the Context of SSA” from 6th to 8th January, 2010 sponsored and organized by National University for Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), New Delhi.
- Participated in two days workshop on “National Workshop on Past, Present and Future of Higher Education in India with Special Reference to Madhya Pradesh ” Organized and sponsored by Vikram University, Ujjain and ICSSR, New Delhi on 15th and 16th Jan 2010.
- Participated in one day workshop on “Commodity Trading and its Awareness” Organized by School of Economics, and Forward Markets Commission (FMC) on 18th Feb 2009 at MPISSR, Ujjain (M.P.).
- Participated in ten days workshop on ” Computer Application in Social Sciences” from 7th to 16th Jan 2009 sponsored by ICSSR and Organized by MPISSR, Ujjain (M.P.).
- Participated in two week workshop on ‘Refresher Course on Macro Economics with Special Reference to Indian Economic System ’ from 11th May to 25th May 2008 sponsored by ICSSR and Organized by Sardar Patel Institute of Economic and Social Research (SPIESR), Ahmedabad, (Gujarat).
- Participated in 10 days workshop on ” Computer Application in Social Sciences” from 9th to 18th Jan 2008 sponsored by ICSSR and Organized by MPISSR, Ujjain (M.P.)
- Participated in ten days workshop on ‘Research Methodology in Social Science’ from 24th Oct to 2nd Nov 2007 sponsored by ICSSR and Organized by MPISSR, Ujjain.
- Participated in ten days workshop on ‘Computer Application in Social Science’ from 9th to 18th Jan 2007 sponsored by ICSSR and Organized by MPISSR, Ujjain.
- Conferred ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship from M. P. Institute of Social Science Research, Ujjain for pursuing Ph.D. Commerce in Vikram University, Ujjain.