Name: Dr. Aswathy Menon
Designation: Assistant Professor, Faculty of Business Management and Commerce
Qualification: Ph.D. (Commerce, viva-voce completed), M.Phil (Commerce), M.Com, B.Com
Area of Interest: Banking Sector in India, Insurance, Management
Work Experience: 3 years of experience in research area & 1.5 years of experience in teaching.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At Nehru Institute of Technology on the topic “Role of Micro Finance in Self- help Groups” in “Global Conference on Evolving Trends in Business Models and Markets” on 3rd February 2017.
- At GRD Institute of Management on the topic “Relationship between Corporate and Strategic Entrepreneurship with reference to strategic planning” in the National Symposium on “Unleashing Entrepreneurship: Need for Start ups to Grow and Prosper” on 6TH February 2017.
- At Dr. N.G.P Arts and Science College on the topic “Artificial Intelligence in Banking” in the National Conference on “Disruptions in Banking Sector in the Current Scenario” on 28th February 2018.
PARTICIPATED IN NATIONAL SEMINAR:
- Participated at National Seminar on “Perspectives in Research Methodology” held at Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore on 4th March 2017, organized by Sankara Research Cell, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
- “A Study on the Profitability and Solvency Performance of selected Housing Finance Companies in India” in the referred journal named Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (UGC Approved), Impact Factor 87,
ISSN 2349-5162 with Vol. 6, Issue 6, Page Nos. 402 – 409 and year of publication
June 2019 published by JETIR.
- “A Comparative Study on the Performance of Can Fin Homes Ltd. and PNB Housing Finance Ltd.” in the referred journal named Research Directions
(UGC Approved), Impact factor 1723, ISSN 2321-5488 with Vol. 6, Issue 1,
Page Nos. 1-8, and year of publication July 2018 published by Research Directions.
- Indian Banking Industry, Microfinance, Financial Sector in India.