Name : Dr. Aradhana Sethi
Designation: Associate Professor and Head
Specialization: Educational Psychology, Teacher Education, Methodology of Teaching English
Qualification: PhD ( Education), UGC NET (Education), M.Ed, M.A (Psychology, English, Economics)
Experience (Years): 40
Paper Presented in Seminar/Conference
- National Seminar cum Workshop on Applicability of Psycho-educational Testing and Prospects of Teacher Education, organised by Harprasad Institute of Behavioural Studies (HIBS) Agra and Presented paper on the topic “ Uses of Psychological tests in Education” on 1st and 2ndOctober 2010
- National Seminar on Educational Crises in Modern Indian Societies, organised by Harprasad Institute of Behavioural Studies (HIBS) Agra and Presented paper on the topic “ Teaching Strategies for Learning Disabled Children” on 24-25 September 2011.
- National Seminar organised by the joint collaboration of BhartiyaShikshaSodhSansthan Lucknow and Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun on 22-24 october 2010 on the topic “Loss of Direction in Pupil Teacher Relationship”.
- Annual National Conference – Council for Teacher Education organized by D.S. GurukulCollege of Education, Chandigarh on 13-14 November 2010 on the topic “Teacher Education in 21st Century.”
- Seminar organized by Nalanda College of Education in Collaboration with DAV (PG) College, Dehradun on the topic on 5 september on the topic “Quality Improvement in Teacher Education”.
- Conference organized by Nalanda College of Education, Dehradun on 6 september 2011 on the topic “Innovative Practices in Teacher Education”.
- UGC sponsored national seminar organised by department of teacher education, Bareilly college , Bareilly on 24-25 March 2012 on the topic “Reinventing teacher education: concept and challenges”
- National symposium on school education on 13-14 April at St. Joseph’s Academy, Dehradun.
- NAAC sponsored national seminar on 21-22 April 2012 organised by Deptt. of education, MIT, Rishikesh.on the topic“Quality assurance of teacher education”: Initiatives and Mechanism.
- U.G.C Sponsored National seminar organised by D.A.V (P.G) college D.Dun on 14 and 15 july 2012 on the topic “Impact of western culture on Indian youth”
- National Seminar organized by Himgiri Zee University, Dehradun on 23-24 March 2013 on the topic, “Role of Parental Involvement in Academic Success”
- National Seminar organised by Doon Institute of Education, Rishikesh on 14-15 july 2013 on the topic “Value Education in Knowledge Society”
- International seminar organised by Sridhar University, on 7-8 September 2013 on the topic “PeaceEdcuation for students-The need of the hour”
- International conference organised by Harprasad Institute of Behavioural Studies(HIBS), Agra in collaboration with Indian Psychometrics and Educational Research Asso. (IPERA) on 21-22 september 2013 on the topic “ Life skills-A gateway to success”
- UGC Sponsered national seminar organised by Dhanwate National college, Nagpur on 28-29 september 2013 on the topic
“ BabasahebAmbedkarkerDarshnikChintankiupyogita: shikshaKesandarbmey”
- International seminar organised by Soban Singh Jeena Campus, Almora, Uttarakhand on 6-7 october 2013 on the topic “ The role of better Aesthetics in Education”.
- National seminar organised by BhartiyashikshaShodhsansthan on 24-26 october 2013 on the topic “Crises of Values in the Modern Era”
- International conference organised by Khalsa college of Education, Amritsar on 22-24 Nov, 2013 on the topic “ Quality Assurance in Teacher Education-Role of NCTE & NAAC”.
- National seminar organised by Modern college of Professional studies on 14 December 2013 on the topic “Impact of Globalization on Higher Education”
- National Seminar organised by Dr. P.D.B.H. Government Post Graduate college, Kotdwara, PauriGarhwal (Uttarakhand) and sponsored by uttrakhand space Application center (USAC) on 23-24 December 2013 on the topic “The impact of ICT on Society”
- State Level conference organised by Zulekha Group of colleges on 11 January 2014 on the topic “ Causes and Remedies of Growing Indiscipline in Youth”
- National conference organised by SSPSS Kamptee’sAnuragAdhyapakMahavidyalayaWarthi (Bhandara, (M.S) on 28-29 January 2014 on the topic “ The challenges of Achieving and Maintaining Quality in teacher education”
- ICSSR sponsored national seminar organised by DBS PG college Dehradun on 14-15 feb 2015 on the topic “Violation of Human Rights of Women”
- International conference organised by All India Association for Educational Reseach (AIAER) on 22-24 February 2014 at YashwantraoChavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik, Maharashtra on the topic “ Future classroom and changing role of a teacher”
- National seminar sponsored by UGC SAP on 28-february and 1 March 2014, organised by Centre of Advanced study in Education, The Maharaja Sayajiras University of Baroda, Vadodara on the topic “Teacher Competency- A paradigm of Quality Education”
- National Seminar organised by Centre of Advanced study in Education(CASE) The Maharaja Aayajirao University of Baroda Vadodara on 24-25 March 2014 on the topic “ Quality Research: A Dream in the Present Scenario”
- .ICSSR sponsored National seminar organised by Budha College of Education, Karnal on 7-8 June 2014 on the topic “Gender Inequality and Education”
- Multidisciplinary International Conference organised by SSPM’S Sahjeevan Poly-Technique, Parola, Jalgaon (M.S) on July 13, 2014 on the topic “Educational Research in Present Scenario”
- CTE sponsored national seminar organised by Kukreja college of education, Dehradun on 26-27 july 2014 on the topic “NCFTE-2009: Quality and challenges.”
- Interdisciplinary National Conference organised by Pawanbhumi, Wardha Road, Nagpur on 2 September 2014 on the topic “Role of Higher Education in Sustainable Development”
- National conference organised by Harprasad Institute of Behavioural Studies (HIBS) Agra on 21-22 September, 2014 on the topic “Crises of women identity and their harmonious development”
- ICSSR sponsored International seminar organised by Vivekcollege of education on 29-30 November 2014 on the topic “Gandhian Concepts on Peace, Nonviolence and Conflict resolution”
- UGC sponsored National seminar organised by DBS( PG) college, Dehradun(UK) on 21 & 22 February 2015 on the topic “Right of Poor children to get Quality Education”
- 29th National Conference and National seminar organised by Council of Teacher Education on 3rd and 4th October 2015 on the topic “ Concept of Human and Professional Teachers: NCFTE- 2009”
- Naac sponsored national seminar organised by IQAC Shri Guru Ram Rai (PG) College Dehra-Dun on 9 & 10 october on the topic “ Quality Education through learner centred teaching”.
- International Conference of Indian Psychometrics and Educational Research Association, organised by HarprasadInstitue of Behavioural Studies, Agra on Evaluation of Modern Educational System on 24-26 September 2016
- International conference organised by Mandsaur University, Mandsaur (M.P) on 3rd and 4th February, 2017 on the topic “ Role of Ethics and Spirituality in human development.
- International Educational Conference organised by SCS Govt. Autonomous College Puri( Odisha) on 20-21 January 2018 on Teacher Education in Indian Socio-Cultural Diversity and Presented paper on the topic “ ShikshanDakshta- ShikshanVyavsay me safalta ka mapdand”
- 2nd International Conference organised by Dewan Institute of Management Studies
( College of Education) , Meerut on 28-29 April 2018 on Redefining role of teachers in the new emerging world.
- ICSSR, New Delhi Sponsered national seminar on “ Classroom Teaching is insufficient experience in teacher education for the growth of taxanomy of educational skills on 7-8 September 2018 organised by Krishna Mahila Teachers Training College, Udaipur
- Participated in National Dialogue on Teacher Education in India: Present Status and Challenges on 16-17 February 2019 organised by BanasthaliVidyapeeth Rajasthan, Sponsered by Human Resource Development, under the scheme PanditMadan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teacher Training.
- Participated in International conference organised by Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda and presented paper entiled“Professional and Human Teachrs for Quality Education” on 10-12 January 2019
- UGC Sponsored national seminar organised by Bhopal School of Social Sciences , Bhopal on reforms in teacher education for constructivist schooling, and presented paper on the topic “ Madhyamik star k shikshako me vyavsayikpratibadhtakaadhyan” on 1-2 February 2019
- ICSSR/ UGC Sponsered national seminar on transforming India 2030: A roadmap for sustainable development and presented paper entitled “Madhyamik star k cbsc board avam MP Board k shikshokokishikshanDakshata ka Adhyan on 22-23 February 2019”
- Participated and Presented paper in national seminar organised by Bhavan’s leelawati munshi college of education, on 29 March 2019 entitled Relevance of NAI Taleem in Contemporary World
- ICSSR Sponsered National seminar organised by VidyaBhawan Govt. Teacher Training College Udaipur on 27-28 September 2019 on the topic “ Education Visualised by Gandhi”
- UGC Sponsered national seminar organised by Bhopal school of social sciences Bhopal entitled” Comparative study of job involvement of teachers teaching in Rural and Urban Areas” on 18-19 October 2019
- International Conference organised by LSM Government PG College, Pithoragarh on Relevance of Mahatma Gandhi in present Global Perspective on 17-18 Nov 2019
- National Seminar organised on Early Childhood Care and Development on “ Early Childhood care and Development on 22-23 November organised by Children’s University, Gujarat, Gandhinagar
- ICSSR Sponsered International seminar in J.Z Shah Arts and H.P Desai Commerce college, Amroli, Surat and presented paper titled “ A study of Educational Aspiration and academic achievement of senior secondary school students.
- State level workshop organised by Nalanda College of Education on “Use of Multimedia in Classroom” on 19 May 2013.
- National workshop organised by Kukreja Institute of Teacher’s Education, Dehradun on 26 and 27 April 2014 on ICT in Education with special focus on Development and Managment of the National Repository of Open Educational Resoource( NROER).
- National workshop organised by DBS college Dehraduan in collaboration with Women Empowerment and Uttarakhand Govenment on 20, 21 & 22 february 2015 on the theme “Mumkimhai! MahilaHinsa Ka Ant”.
- ICSSR sponsored 10 days Research Methodology workshop organised by Mahatma Gandhai International Hindi University, Wardha from 10-19 january, 2015.
- 7 days Workshop on SPSS ( statistical package for social sciences) and project proposal writing from 4 july 2016 to 11 july 2016) organised by Lady Irwin College ( University of Delhi)
- Three Days National workshop/ Training Programme on Teaching, Learning and Evaluational online with MOOC Platform & Open Educational Resources on 12-14 May 2018 at Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- 7 Days national Seminar-Cum- Workshop on Inclusive Education: Issues and Concerns, 10-16 october 2018 organisaed by BanasthaliVidyapeeth Rajasthan, Sponsered by Human Resource Development, under the scheme PanditMadan Mohan Malviya National Mission on Teachers and Teacher Training.
- 3 Days National Workshop on Capacity Building through Action Research organised by Teaching Learning Center under PMMMNMTT scheme, MHRD, from 24 june to 26 June 2019
- 10 Days PMMMNMTT ( MHRD Sponsored) National Workshop on Curriculam Design and Development organised by Central University of Punjab, Bhatinda from 9 July 18 July 2019
- 3 Days national workshop on Mobile based teaching and learning organised by Teaching Learning Center under PMMMNMTT scheme, MHRD, Govt. of India from 14-16 october 2019
- MHRD Sponsered workshop, organised by Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar on Instructional strategies for outcome based language teaching from 4 january 2020 to 17 January 2020.
Details of participation in Online courses
- SWAYAM COURSE- Academic Writing course of 16 weeks (4 credit) Organized by HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar, MHRD, Govt of India from 1 February to 5 September 2020
- Participated in 15 days FDP on the topic “Managing Online classes and co—creating Moocs”, organized by Teaching learning CenterRamanjuan College, University of Delhi, Ministry of Human Resource Development, from 20 April to 6 May 2020
- Participated 7 Days Faculty development programme on stress management and ICT tools for effective teaching learning organized by Wellness Gurukul Academy Pvt Ltd.from 29june to 5 July
- 7 days FDP on E-Learning: Blackboard to Broadband organized by Satish Pradhan Dnyansadhana College Thane from 30 june to 6 july 2020
- 7 day FDP on Revised NAAC Assessment and Accreditation Framework for Teacher Education Institutions Tamil Nadu Teacher Education University From 19 Nov to 25 November 2020
- 5 days FDP on Intellectual Property Rights Bharda University, School of Education from 11-15 May 2020
- Participated in Webinar on National Educational Policy 2020- A Way out for successful Implementation organized by PG Department of Education in collaboration with NSS Bureau Fakir Mohan, Balasore, Odisha from 16 November 2020
- Webinar on National Educational Policy (2020): Organized by Institute of Advanced studies in Education (Deamed to be University) 11-12 August 2020
- Participated in webinar on National Education Policy(NEP 2020)- Strategic Roadmap for North East India organized by Nagaland University ( Central University) on 7-10-2020
- Participated in webinar on Body work as a tool of spiritual communication Mandsaur University, 10 November 2020
- Webinar on Understand your psychology Organized by Tamilnadu Teacher Education University, Tamil Nadu on 4/10/2020
- Webinar on Counselling Techniques Organized by Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research Institute , Deemed to be University, on 17 Nov 2020
- Webinar on Education: Challenges and career success in the present scenario, organized by Radha Govind University, Jharkhand, 24 June 2020
- Webinar on NEP 2020 with special reference to Teacher Education Organized by Raja Balwant Singh College Agra 29 &30 August 2020
- Participated in webinar on New Education Policy 2020 in the light of Teacher Education: Vision and Challenges of Implementation organized by B.S City College, Bokaro, Jharkhand on 27 September 2020
- Webinar on Impact of Covid 19 on Teacher Education: Strenth, Weekness, Opportunities and Challenges Mata Harki Devi College of Education for Women OdhanSirsa( Chaudhry Devi Lal University Sirsa ( Haryana) on 22 June 2020
- Webinar on National Education Policy 2020: A way forward Webinar Rajeev Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh 20-21 August 2020
- Webinar on Impact of Covid 19 on Teacher Education: Challenges and Opportunities Organized by Raja Balwant Singh College Agra on 15 June 2020
- Participated on 7 Days FDP on G-Suit and Allied tools in Education, Teaching and E-Content Development organized by SantGadke Baba Amravati University, Amrawati from 26 June to 4 july 2020
- Participate in Webinar on Post Pendamic challenges to liberal Democratic Institutions organized by South Asia Nandalal Borgohain City College, Assam on 15 july 2020
- 4 weeks course on E-Learning Ecologies: Innovative Approaches to teaching and learning for the digital age Online course through Coursera organized by University of Illinois at Urbena Champion
- Quiz on Disaster Management Organized by Mandsaur University from 13 to 15 July 2020
- Participated in International Webinar on Metamorphosis of Classroom teaching in the post Pandemic World KR College of Education organized on 14 June 2020
- Participated in webinar on Online learning: 21 Century at crossroads Organized by Sri Jai Narayan Misra PG College Lucknow On 26 May 2020
- Webinar On Impact of Covid on Teacher Education: Opportunities and Chanllenges Mata HarkiSundri College of Education for Women Odhan (Sirsa) on 22 June 2020
- Webinar on Role of Innovative Teaching strategies to enhance pedagogy SVBs Saraswati College of Education On 1/7/2020
- 3 days Webinar on Reference Management Tools and online citation database organized by Indian
- Academic Researchers Association Tiruchirappali Tamil Nadu from 19 April to 21 April 2020 FDP on Evolution from offline to online teaching Organized by Satish Pradhan Dnyansadhana College Thane from 30 May 2020 to 3 June 2020
- 5 days workshop on Career Oriented vital Intellectual Demands Online Programme organized by AI- Barkaat Institute of Education from 20 April to 24 April 2020
- Webinar on New API Format of UGC for 2019 for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor organized by Dr. M.K Umathe College, Nagpur, ShriNeketan Arts Commerce College Nagpur on 29 May 2020
- Webinar on Domestic Voilence Awareness organized by Govt. Degree College Gusaikheda, Umnao U.P and GovtKaktiya PG College Jaglalpur Baster Chattisgarh on 21 June 2020
- Participated in 20 hours online course on Outcome based Education (OBE) and Academic Academic Quality Assurance Online course from Udemy
- 3 days FDP on Design and Develop: Text and image e-resources organized by Shri Lal BahadurShastri National Sanskrit University MHRD from 13 may to 15 may 2020
- Webina on The Metamorphosis of classroom teaching in the post pandemic world- National and International Perspective organized by K.R College of Education, ChaudhryRanbir Singh University Jindi 14 June 2020
- Webinar on Planning of Teacher Education in the post pandemic world organized by Jai Nayak Ch. Devi Lal PG College of Education Sirsa on 26 May 2020
- Webinar on Challenges and opportunities of higher education institutions during and post covid 19 Pandamic organized by Fakir Mohan University Odisha on 22 June 2020
Papers published in Journals and Book
- Paper published in Prachi Journal of Psycho-cultural dimensions, Half yearly Referred and Peer Reviewed Journal, Vol. 30 (1), April 2014, ISSN: 0971-7064, on the title “Crises of Women identity and their harmonious development.”
- Research Paper Published in Journal of Teacher Education and Research, RAM-EESH Institute of Education, Peer Reviewed Journal, December, 2013, Vol 8, No-2., ISSN: 0974-8210 on the title “A study of Anxiety and Academic achievement of senior secondary students.”
- Paper Published in Psycho-Lingua, A half Yearly Referred and Peer Reviewed Journal, Vol. 44(2) July 2014, ISSN:0377-3132, on the title “Communication skills: A great Success Mantra.”
- Paper Published in Chetana Journal of Education, Annual Journal, August 2014, Fifth Edition, ISSN:2231-3613, on the title “ Computers in Education: Opportunities and challenges.
- Paper Published in the CTE National Journal, Peer Reviewed and Refereed Journal, Vol:x11, No. 1 & 2, ISSN: 0973-4457, “Education of Life skills in schools”.
- Paper Published in Book “ Swami Vivekananda and Global Educataion”, RakhiPrakashan, ISBN: 978-93-80135-32-8, on the title “ Doctrines of Swami Vivekanand”
- Paper published in Book “ Life Skills Education” ISSN: 978-93-83398-10-2 Published by H.P Bhargava Book House, Agra on the topic “Life skills- A gateway of success”
- Paper published in Ideal Journal of Education, vol.1V, August 2014, ISSN:2277-8497 on the title “Role of teachers in Emotional development of children”.
- Paper published in IATE Journal “Teacher Education” Vol.48, No.1&2, 2016 on the topic “ Revisiting teacher education- A journey towards Excellence” ,
- Research Paper published in in Journal of Teacher Education and Research, RAM-EESH Institute of Education, Peer Reviewed Journal, (Vol. 10, No. 1, June 2015) on the title “A study of self-efficacy of senior secondary school teachers.”
- Chapter published in Edited Book “ Educational Technology By R.L Nikose “ ICT in Education: Concepts, Prospects and Issues”
- Paper published in book entitled, Human Rights Regime: Debates and Concerns ISBN 978-81-2121-310-3 pub. by GyanPublishing House, New Delhi. On the topic “Safeguarding the human rights of older people”
- Paper published in Psycho lingua, vol.45, No 2 of PLAI 2015 on the title” Burnout among Teachers- Causes and Coping strategies.
- Research Paper published in International Journal of Applied Research, Refereed Journal, vol 2, Issue 2, February, 2016, on the title “A study of job involvement of senior secondary school teachers”
- Paper published in International Journal of Education & Allied sciences” 2015, on the topic “Highlights of NCTE Regulation 2014 : Its hindrances and ways of effective implementation”
- Paper published in the book Teacher Competency: Mapping and Managment, ISBN: 978-93-82498-64-3, on the topic, “ Teacher Competency – A Paradigm of Quality Education
- Paper Published in the book “ Human Rights Regime Dialogic and Debates” ISBN: 978-81-212-1310-3, titled“ Safeguarding the human rights of older people”
- Paper published in Ayushi International Interdisciplinary Research Journal (AIIRJ), vol: iv, issue iv, ISSN: 2349-638X , titled, Violence against women: its causes and ways of effective implementation”
- Paper published in Behavioral scientist “How gender, type of school and teaching effectiveness related to teacher effectiveness of IGNOU teacher trainees” ISBN No. 1972-5911, 2017 , 18(2), page no. 141-144
- Paper published in Indian Journal of Psychometric & education, titled “Job Involvement of high and low self efficacy teachers” ISBN No. 0378-1003, 2018, 49(2), page no. 188-193
- Paper published in Journal of teacher education & research titled “A study of organizational commitment among school teachers” commitment among school teachers” ISSN: 0974-8210, 2018, 13(1), Page no. 1-7.
- Paper published in the journal, Radha Kamal Mukharji :ChintanParampara, titled “Madhya Pradesh k MandsaurJile me Madhyamik star par karyaratshikshakokishikshandakshtakaadhyan” UGC Care listed, ISBN No. 0974-0074, 2019, 21(1), page no. 69-76
- Paper published in Journal of AcharyaNarendraDev Research Institute titled “ Madhyak star par karyaratshikshakokaaatmvishvas: EkAdhyan, UGC Care listed, ISBN No. 0976-3287, 2019, 27, Page no.197-203
- Paper published in the journal of Radha Kamal Mukharji : ChintanParampara, titled “ Madhyamik star k vidhyarthiyokishaikshikAakansha: EkAdhyan, UGC Care listed, ISBN No.0974-0074, 2019, 21(2), 52-59
- Paper published in Journal of the Gujarat research society titled“ RatlamjilekeGrahminthathshahrishetre k vidhyarthiyokiAdhyanAadatthathashaikshikuplabhikaadhyan”UGC Care listed, ISBN No.0374-8588, 2019, 21(16), 950-956
- Paper published in Journal – Drishtikon, titled “ Mandsaurjile k Madhyamik vidhyarthiyo k shaikshikavlambanthathashaikshikuplabdhi me sambandh ka adhyan” UGC Care listed, ISBN No.0975-119X, 2020, 12(2), Page. 98-102
Papers published in seminar Proceedings
Seminar organised by Bhartiya Shiksha ShodhSansthan, on the topic “Loss of Direction in pupil teacher Relationship and ways of Its Restoration” on 22-24 october 2010.
ICSSR sponsored seminar organised by DBS college Dehradun on 14-15 Feb 2014 on the topic “Violation of Human rights of women.
International seminar organised by S.S.P.M Sahjeevan Poly-Technique, Tehu, Parola and Sachetan Multipurpose Research Organization, Parola, on 13 July 2014 on the topic “Educational Research in the Present Scenario”.
ICSSR Sponsered National seminar organised by VidyaBhawan Govt. Teacher Training College Udaipur on 27-28 September 2019 on the topic “ Education Visualised by Gandhi
International conference organised by Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda and presented paper entiled“ Professional and Human Teachrs for Quality Education” on 10-12 January 2019
3 Students have completed PhD under my Guidance and all of them are going to be awarded soon
Membership of Educational Bodies
Council for teacher education (CTE),
Indian Association of Teacher Educators (IATE)
Global Educational Research Association (GERA)
Indian Academic Researchers Association (IARA)
Reward and Honours
Honored with Best teacher educator award of 2017 from IPERA, Agra
Honored with Global Pride National Award for “Skill Development Initiative” in 2020 from Yog Ganga Yogic, Scientific and Spiritual Research Foundation” Indore