- Intense focus on student’s inter-personal growth, communication development, group discussion and self development.
- Case study and application based teaching methodology.
- Expert sessions by industry professionals, academics etc to interact with students.
- Placement assistance & on-job training as a part of MBA curriculum.
- Highly qualified faculty members with rich experience in Industry and academics with a variety of subject expertise.
- Candidates must have passed their graduate degree in 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 45% marks in their graduation(10+2+3 or 10+2+4).
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2+3 or 10+2+4.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|71610 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||73660 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
Scholarships To be Provided Details Further Details
From M.P. Govt. OBC, SC & ST
students Run by the Dept. of Higher Education,
M.P. Govt. Given to OBC, SC & ST students. http://www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Gaon Ki beti Yojan Girls only This scheme, run by the Dept. of Higher Education,M.P. Govt., the girl students are given scholarships
for further studies, who have passed class – XII with Ist Division (according to merit) from the schools in villages or in Gram-Panchayat. http://highereducation.mp.gov.in
& AISHE Differently Abled
students and for girls Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund): Under this scheme,
2000 Scholarships are provided to eligible differently abled students for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India. http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
Scholarship Students who wish to
study and secure 70–80%
Marks in 12th std. Mandsaur University offers the unique opportunity to acquire an excellent, multi-disciplinary education at a lower cost by offering our students access to scholarships. http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/
There are various job opportunities in the field of human resource management. all industries need to hire an HR administrator(s) to settle and handle the activities regarding the hiring of employee, their benefits, compensation, salary settlement, training & development and maintain the work performance of the employee, and ensure that all activities is done as per the company policy.
An MBA in HR graduate can work in the industries, corporate, colleges & schools and MNC’s. There are a sufficient number of job in India, and off-course there is a great opportunity to work in abroad.
Some of the job titles of this field are:
- HR Generalist
- Staffing Director
- Technical Recruiter
- Compensation Manager
- Employee Relations Manager
- Employment or Placement Manager
- Director of HR Training and Development
- Organizational development and change consultant