- Sunil Kokane, Amol Kokane, Ashish Warghane, M. Gubyad, Ashwini Kumar Sharma, Krishna Reddy, Dilip Kumar Ghosh (2021) A Rapid and Sensitive Reverse Transcription-Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification (RT-LAMP) Assay for the Detection of Indian Citrus Ringspot Virus. Plant disease. https://doi.org/10.1094/PDIS-06-20-1349-RE
- Shekhar Jain, Devendra Kumar Choudhary, Ajit Varma (2021) Ecological Perspectives of Halophilic Fungi and their Role in Bioremediation. In: Soil Bioremediation: An Approach Towards Sustainable Technology, John Wiley & Sons, USA, 175-192.
- Heena Shah and Shekhar Jain (2021) Bioremediation: An Approach for Environmental Pollutants Detoxification. In: Waste to Energy: Prospects and Applications, Springer Nature, Singapore, 121-142.
- Ghanshyam Prajapati, Shikha Jain, Sandeep Rellegadla, Pankaj Tailor, Akhil Agrawal (2021) Synergistic approach to control reservoir souring in the moderately thermophilic oil fields of western India. Bioresource Technology Reports, 14,100649.
- Malkhan Singh Gurjar, Rashmi Aggarwal, Shekhar Jain, Sapna Sharma, Jagmohan Singh, Sangeeta Gupta, Shweta Agarwal, Mahender Singh Saharan (2021) Multilocus Sequence Typing and Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Analysis in Tilletia indica Isolates Inciting Karnal Bunt of Wheat. Journal of Fungi, 7:103. https://doi.org/10.3390/jof7020103
- Brajogopal Samanta, Irena Kaczmarska and James M. Ehrman (2020) Auxosporulating in Biddulphia tridens (Ehrenberg) Ehrenberg (Mediophyceae, Bacillariophyta), European Journal of Phycology, 55(3):296-309.
- Taniya Sengupta Rathore and Sadhna Patidar (2020) Identification of Soil Bacteria Producing a Potent Catalyst for Biotransformation of L-Tyrosine into L-DOPA, an Anti-parkinson’s Drug. Proceeding of the Zoological Society of India. 19(1),19-24.
- Jagmohan Singh Rashmi Aggarwal, Malkhan Singh Gurjar, Sapna Sharma, Shekhar Jain, MS Saharan (2020) Identification and expression analysis of pathogenicity-related genes in Tilletia indica inciting Karnal bunt of wheat. Australasian Plant Pathology. 49:393–402
- Taniya Sengupta Rathore, Shekhar Jain and Sonu Chouhan (2020) Phytotherapies for Thyroidism: An Overview. In: Advances in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Springer-Singapore, 101-114.
- Ashish Warghane, Amol Kokane, Sunil Kokane, Manali Motghare, Datta Surwase, Supratik Pal Chodhury, Kajal Kumar Biswas, and Dilip Kumar Ghosh (2020) Molecular detection and coat protein gene-based characterization of Citrus tristeza virus prevalent in Sikkim state of India. Indian Phytopathology, 73:135–143.
- Rohit ShankerMane, Jagtap Priyanka R, Vyawahare Manoj A, Bhosale Amarja H, Ghare Vishrut V, Chakraborty Bidhayak (2019) Phytochemical analysis, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and antiurolithiasis activities of endophytic Penicillium notatum isolated from Aloe vera International Research Journal of Biological Sciences, 8 (10): 31-37.
- Shekhar Jain, Anukool Vaishnav, Ajit Varma, and Devendra Kumar Choudhary (2018) Comparative expression analysis of defence-related genes in Bacillus-treated Glycine max upon challenge inoculation with selective fungal phytopathogens. Current Science, 115 (10): 1950-1956.
- Taniya Sengupta Rathore, Tejpal Kumawat, Ankit Rathod and Vipin Patidar (2018) Dynamics of carbon cycling enzymes and humus content in Plant litter incubated with soil. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, 9 (9C): 28812-28814.
- Shekhar Jain, Devendra Kumar Choudhary, Kanti Prakash Sharma, and Rashmi Aggarwal (2018) Bacterial Mediated Plant Protection: Induced Systemic Resistance in Soybean. In: Patra J, Das G, Shin HS (eds) Microbial Biotechnology, Springer- Singapore, 193-206.
- Priya Vyas, Amit Kapoor and Amit Tiwari (2018) Impact of social media on youth: Positive or Negative. International Journal of Pure and Applied Research in Engineering and Technology, 6 (8): 85-91.
- Heena Shah and Farha Ansari (2017) Production of vermicompost from organic waste: A Review. International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biological Archive, 8(5): 10-13.
- Ashish Warghane, Trapti Rajguru, Shruti Sharma (2020) Pseudomonas: The Multifaceted Bacteria. Agriculture and Food: e- newsletter. 2(6):159-160.
- Ayushi Malik and Ashish Warghane (2020) Magnetic field: A growth impetus in Plant tissue culture” in Agriculture and Food Magazine, 2(8) 830-831.
- Ashish Warghane (2020) Citrus tristeza virus-the destroyer of citrus plant. Agriculture & Food: e-Newsletter magazine, 2(1):440-441.
- Shekhar Jain (2019) Future prospects of biological science. The knowledge review magazine 4:33-34.
- MURC funded project on “Molecular detection and characterization of Candidatus Liberibacter spp. from major citrus growing region of MP.” (PI: Ashish Warghane, Co-PI: Dr. Shekhar Jain)
- III-Cell Funded Innovative project on “Production of organic fertilizer using Soya industry waste. [Innovator: Aditya Sharma (Student), Mentor: Ashish Warghane]
- III-Cell Funded Innovative project on “Development of Bio Extract Coating for Prolonging Shelf Life of Papaya Fruit. [Innovators: Deepa Singh Rathore, Rohini Bhoyar, Kuldeep Lohar (Students), Mentor: Dr. Taniya Sengupta Rathore]