International Conference on Innovations in Information Systems and 1st Technologies (ICIIST-2021) is being organized by Mandsaur University, Mandsaur, India on 29-30 January 2021. The objective of ICIIST-2021 is to bring together leading academics and professionals in information systems from around the world. It aims at providing a platform for discussions on issues that take into consideration the social and technological aspects of information systems. The conference program includes paper presentations, keynote talks from prominent academics.
The aim of the conference is to further facilitate the exchange of knowledge between innovative academics, Post-graduate students, doctoral candidates, young researchers, researchers, and industrial experts and to share views and experiences in Information Systems and related areas:
- Information Retrieval
- Scientific Databases
- Security Engineering
- Risk Analysis
- Reliability Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Learning Technologies
- Web-Based Computing
- Web 2.0
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
- Papers submitted to this conference must not be published elsewhere and must not be under review or submitted for review elsewhere while under consideration.
- Write your paper using the Submission Template, Click Here for the template.
- Maximum allowed pages while submitting a camera-ready paper are Five. Additional pages are chargeable – 50$ per page.
- If the co-author wants to attend the conference or require certificate & proceedings they need to register with 2000 INR.
- Plagiarism policy: Submitted papers must comply with plagiarism policy and procedures as per UGC policy.
- We follow the double-blind review of manuscripts.
- Technical Program Committee will look for all ethical standards in the best possible ways. The author will also be responsible for any further plagiarism claims.
- For submission of papers, please refer the link: Click Here.
|Registration Fees||APPLICANTS CATEGORY PAPER PRESENTATION FEE|
|Conference Date||January 29-30, 2021|
|Last Date of Paper Submission||15th December 2020|
|Notification of Accepted Paper||31st December 2020|
|Last date of Author Registration and Camera Ready Copy (CRC) Submission of the Accepted Paper||07th January 2021|
|Dates of Conference||29-30 January 2021|
Er. Narendra Nahata
Chancellor, Mandsaur University
Er Rahul Nahata
Executive Chairman, Mandsaur University
Dr. Shailendra Sharma
Vice-Chancellor, Mandsaur University
Prof. Aashish Parikh
Registrar, Mandsaur University
Col. Anand Kumar
Dean Administration, Mandsaur University
Dr. Pradeep Laxkar
Associate Professor, Mandsaur University
Dr. Nilesh Jain
HOD Computer Application, Mandsaur University
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM COMMITTEE
- Prof Jonathan Andrew Ware, Professor of Computing, University of South Wales UK.
- Prof. Sheng-Lung Peng, Professor, National Dong Hwa University, Taiwan.
- Dr. Narendra S. Chaudhari Professor (HAG) – Indian Institute of Technology, Indore.
- Marcin Paprzycki, Systems Research Institute Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland.
- Dr.Ketan Kotecha, Director, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune, India.
- Dr. (Prof.) Emanuel Grant University of North Dakota, US State.
- Dr. Vincenzo Piuri University of Milan, Italy.
- Prof Sir Bashiru Aremu, University College, Ghana, West Africa.
- Dean Pastor Arguelles Jr., Dean, College of Computer Studies at University of Perpetual Help Molino Campus, Philippines.
- Prof Alfredo Vaccaro, University of Sannio Department of Engineering, Italy.
- Prof. (Dr.) Prasun Chakrabarti, Executive Dean (Research) & institute Distinguished Senior Chair Professor, Techno India NJR Institute of Technology, Udaipur, India.
- Dr. (Prof.) Vijay Singh Rathore IIS University, Jaipur, India.
Dr. B K Sharma
Associate Professor, Computer Application, Mandsaur University
- Mr. Prabhat Singh, HOD CSE
- Mr. Nandkishor Patidar, Assistant Professor, CSE
- Piyush Sharma Assistant Professor, CSE
- Amit Dangi, Assistant Professor, CSE
- Mudita Nagar, Assistant Professor, MCA