Faculty of Life Sciences has organized “Food Makeup competition”
|Department: Faculty of Life Science||Year/Sem: B.Sc. and M.Sc. Biotechnology/ Microbiology Students|
|Activity: Food makeup competition|
|Date and Duration: 23/10/2020|
|Title: Food Makeup Competition|
|Resource person/agency and affiliation: Faculty of Life Sciences, Mandsaur University, Mandsaur|
Brief description / remarks:
Food making and designing is an art which is symbolically celebrated as World Food Day on 16 Oct. 2020. This year it was themed as “Grow, nourish, sustain together. Our actions are our future”.
In the view of being healthy and fit, Faculty of Life Sciences organized an activity named “Food Makeup” on 23 Oct, 2020. This activity was based on the following criteria:-
- Homemade food should be decarated and sent with selfie.
- It must be depicting a particular theme.
- Its diet chart must be attached depicting the nutritious value of food.
For the activity, students have creatively decorated food at home following all the criteria and photo of the same has been sent to the coordinator with selfie. At last food makeup competition gallery have been shown in the online program organized on the Google meet. The results of the completion are as follow-
- Divya Makwana – M.Sc. BT (III sem) was awarded with I position.
- Durga Chouhan – B.Sc. MB (III sem) Awarded as II position
- Trapti Rajguru – M.Sc. BT (III sem)
- Sandeep Patidar- B. Sc. BT (VI sem) was awarded with consolation prize.
Whole activity was successfully co-ordinated by Ms. Ayushi Malik, and completed with E- certificate distribution.
Outcome: The competition was successfully completed and students did very creative work in it.
– Students enjoyed doing some creative work in at home and they were encouraged by getting certificate of their sparkling creativity.
– Students got to know about the nutritious quality they have in their daily food.
– Students were able to depict different messages through the theme of their food.
No. of participants: 19
Prepared by :Ms. Ayushi Malik, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Life Science, Mandsaur University, Mandsaur
Verified and Submitted by (HOD/HOI): Dr. Shekhar Jain, Associate Professor and Head, Faculty of Life Science, Mandsaur University, Mandsaur