Faculty of Life Sciences has organized an Online “Talent Hunt Competition”
|Department: Faculty of Life Sciences||Year/Sem: B.Sc. I year Biotechnology/ Microbiology Students|
|Activity: Talent Hunt competition|
|Date and Duration: 09/11/2020|
|Title: Talent Hunt competition|
|Resource person/agency and affiliation: Faculty of Life Sciences, Mandsaur University, Mandsaur|
Brief description / remarks:
Everyone have inborn talent to shine with it, but it usually remains inert until we realize and exhibit them. In the view of identifying talent of B.Sc. I year students, Faculty of Life Sciences organized an activity named “Talent hunt competition” on 09 Nov., 2020. This activity was based on the following criteria:-
- Participants can show their talent via singing, poetry, shayari and mimicry.
- Judgment was done on the basis of talent shown with confidence and enthusiasm.
- E-Certificates were provided to registered candidates only.
For the activity, students have actively participated in all different categories suggested and depicted their efficiency in this activity conducted on Google meet at 2:30 PM. The results of the completion are as follow-
- Aditi Rathore- B.Sc. BT (I sem) was awarded with first prize.
- Divyam Joshi- B. Sc. BT (I sem) was awarded with consolation prize.
Judge of the event was Mr. Hemant Kumar Verma Assist. Prof., Agriculture department, Mandsaur university, Mandsaur and co-judge was Ms. Heena Shah Assist. Prof., Faculty of Life sciences, Mandsaur university, Mandsaur. At last, session was ended with inspiring words of Dr. Shekhar Jain, Head, Life sciences. Whole activity was successfully co-ordinated by Ms. Ayushi Malik, and completed with E- certificate distribution.
Outcome: The competition was successfully completed and students presented themselves appreciatively.
– Students enjoyed expressing their views through their talent.
– Students became more confident and active for further activities.
No. of participants: 13
Prepared by :Ms. Ayushi Malik, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Life Science, Mandsaur University, Mandsaur
Verified and Submitted by (HOD/HOI): Dr. Shekhar Jain