Faculty of Business Management and Commerce
The Department of Administration and Commerce was established under the school of commerce and business management with the introduction of MBA program. Apart from the regular management subjects which are an integral part of any management course emphasis is laid upon case studies in the respective functional areas, personality development sessions, guest lectures by experts from industry, seminars by the students on wide ranging topics, management games and industrial visits which help students in understanding the industry and work environment for comfortable adaptation for their career development. The faculty of the department is well experienced in facilitating the students with strong academic and research background.
The course structure integrates a balance of theoretical analysis and professional practices. Students are trained by renowned faculty which seeks to prepare well equipped accountants who can tackle new emerging challenges in the market. The program is designed to provide knowledge and skills, both functional and integrative, in the field of business with emphasis on leadership, entrepreneurship and ethics. In order to incorporate the mission of the institute the department focuses on developing an entrepreneurial society with professional orientation and global outlook deep-rooted in social sensitivity. The department of management will help you compete in today’s highly competitive and fast-changing job market. The courses offered in Mandsaur University are available with various streams of specialization such as marketing, human resource, finance, production and systems management etc.
The research programs in the department promote innovation,focus on activities that can make a difference to problems that matter to industry and society and have a business-friendly attitude to foster external collaborations.
- Provide you with a foundation in the primary disciplines of management, administration and business, while raising your awareness of the nature, context and process of entrepreneurship.
- Develop your awareness and understanding of the importance of issues relating to entrepreneurship as well as an entrepreneurial mindset and capabilities.
- Teach you about the processes associated with entrepreneurial action, new business development and entrepreneurial finance.
- Enable you to develop an analytical appreciation of the entrepreneurial process, its condition in the wider economic background and its apprehension in independent, corporate, family business and social enterprise contexts.
- Provide the opportunity for you to undertake an independent research project and the chance to turn a real business idea into a desirable and viable business model.
- Enable you to develop an analytical appreciation of the entrepreneurial process, its situation in the wider economic context and its realization in independent, corporate, family business and social enterprise contexts.
- Provide you with the ability to identify, integrate and apply relevant bodies of management knowledge to specific business problems or entrepreneurial aspirations.
- Prepare you for an entrepreneurial career and a wide variety of other business/management roles