PhD Admission Form 2019-20
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATE
- The student shall present the Admit Card for entry to the Examination Hall. Student failing to present the Admit Card shall not be allowed entry.
- The student shall take the allotted seat 30 minutes before commencement of the Examination. The student shall display the Admit Card on the right hand side of the desk.
- No student shall be allowed to enter the Examination Hall after 30 minutes from commencement of the examination.
- No student shall be allowed to leave the Examination Hall during the first hour of the examination.
- No communication of any kind shall be allowed during the examination.
- Communication with the invigilator shall only be permitted.
- Cellular phone, iPod, MP3 player, pager or any other device with text display or digital imaging facility and Programmable Calculators shall not be allowed.
- Borrowing or lending of examination material (including calculators, pens, pencils, etc.) is prohibited.
- The student must hand over the answer sheet(s) to the invigilator before leaving Examination Hall.
- Cases of unfair means shall be dealt as per the provisions of University Ordinances.
- Mistake in the OMR sheet shall be the sole responsibility of student and may lead to withholding/cancelation of the result