- We have designed the syllabus of this course for both tourism and hospitality sectors and we are the first institution in Madhya Pradesh after IITTM, Gwalior who has started this type of course (A combination of tourism and hospitality subjects).
- This is a practical based training course. So we will provide a full semester industrial exposure internship of 23 weeks/06 months. There is a provision of IEI in every III semester.
- Internal and outdoor trainings are organized time to time (first was organized in Uttarakhand and second was in Himachal Pradesh).
- One extra language (French) is also providing in this course. Reason being French is the most using language of the world.
- Various Tourism Camps will organize which will be held with the collaboration with different travel and hotel companies.
- Will provide the students a practical training on latest Computer Software’s, like: Amadeus.
B.A. Tourism Studies Eligibility
- The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing B.A. (Tourism Studies) degree is qualifying 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised school board.
- Those who have passed from any other University or Board of Examinations in any state recognized as equivalent to the Plus Two of the Higher with not less than 40% marks in aggregate, is eligible for admission.
- However, SC/ST, OBC, and other eligible communities shall be given relaxation as per University rules.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|48250 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||50300 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
This scholarship is applicable to the students belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category. The scholarship is administered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh based on annual income of the family. Students with family income below Rs. 3,00,000/- are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship application form should be submitted by the applicant to the University office after getting admission.
- The eligible candidates desirous of scholarship are required to fill the scholarship form during the admission process.
- The norms for selection will be the sole prerogative of Mandsaur University Admission Committee.
- The scholarship amount will be calculated only on tuition fees and is applicable for 1st year only.
- The students fulfilling more than one eligibility criteria will be considered only as per higher preference mentioned in the scheme and will be eligible for only one type of scholarship in a year.
The continuation of all scholarships is dependent on consistently high academic performance. The students are expected to meet pre-defined academic standards for continuation of scholarship.
- The scholarship can be renewed based on the performance in the university examination, attendance, and character and conduct certified by the Dean.
- The renewal of sports scholarship depends on the performance in sports after admission in university.
- The scholarship shall stand discontinued, if the student is found guilty of any misconduct or indiscipline.
B.A. Tourism Studies Employment Areas
- Food Industry
- Government Tourism Departments
- Hospitality Industry
- Hotels and Allied Service Industries
- Immigration and Customs Services
- Ticketing Agencies
- Transport and Cargo Companies
- Travel Agencies
- Transport Corporations
B.A. Tourism Studies Job Types
- Airline Staff
- Cabin Crew
- Tour Operation Manager
- Front Office Executive
- Counter Assistant
- Travel Executive
- Front Office Manager
- Transport Officer
- Immigration Consultant
- Trainee Travel Consultant
- Counter Clerk
- Tour Operator
- Information Assistant
- Tour Management Executive
- Lobby Manager
- Tourist Guide
- Operations Executive
- Ticketing Assistant
- Reservations Executive
- Tourism Department Employee
- Sales Manager
- Travel Agent
- Visa Executive