- Department have fully equipped Laboratories and well qualified and experienced faculties to demonstrate them.
- Various academic activities are organized to develop student’s technical as well as industrial intellect throughout the year like; industrial visits, Workshops, Seminars, and Quiz competitions.
- The Department cares the future of the students by organizing Adjunct Lectures through highly qualified faculty Members.
- Various events organized to develop Leadership Skills and Technical Knowledge of student throughout the year like; interclass competitions, Saturday activities etc.
- Industry oriented syllabus to make student industry and future ready.
The minimum qualification required for admission into a diploma course is passing of the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/tenth standard/equivalent examination, with at least 35 percent in science and maths subjects.The state boards of technical education of most of the states in India conduct entrance tests for admission to the diploma programmes offered by various polytechnics in the state.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|35000 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||37050 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
This scholarship is applicable to the students belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC category. The scholarship is administered by the Government of Madhya Pradesh based on annual income of the family. Students with family income below Rs. 3,00,000/- are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship application form should be submitted by the applicant to the University office after getting admission.
- The eligible candidates desirous of scholarship are required to fill the scholarship form during the admission process.
- The norms for selection will be the sole prerogative of Mandsaur University Admission Committee.
- The scholarship amount will be calculated only on tuition fees and is applicable for 1st year only.
- The students fulfilling more than one eligibility criteria will be considered only as per higher preference mentioned in the scheme and will be eligible for only one type of scholarship in a year.
The continuation of all scholarships is dependent on consistently high academic performance. The students are expected to meet pre-defined academic standards for continuation of scholarship.
- The scholarship can be renewed based on the performance in the university examination, attendance, and character and conduct certified by the Dean.
- The renewal of sports scholarship depends on the performance in sports after admission in university.
- The scholarship shall stand discontinued, if the student is found guilty of any misconduct or indiscipline.
Electrical Engineering is one of the core branches of engineering. Job availability is often decent, when it comes to this field. A number of career options are available for diploma holders in Electrical Engineering. A standard job profile would include developing, supervising, designing and testing the production of electrical and electronic machinery and equipments.
Power production, transmission and distribution firms are also known to recruit electrical engineers. Construction companies hire electrical engineers to take care of wiring as well as electrical works.
Government job opportunities are also available in front of electrical engineers. Central and State Government setups like Indian Railways, State Electricity Boards, BHEL, PWD and Municipal Corporations are known to hire electrical engineers.
Most manufacturing and production industries make use of electricity and electrical machines. Qualified electrical engineers are needed by such industries to take care of tasks like power transmission, power usage, power auditing, machine monitoring, machine maintenance etc.
Diploma holders may also find work at firms manufacturing electrical goods and appliances (like fans, bulbs, refrigerators, AC, stabilizers etc). They may also find work at firms manufacturing other forms of machinery and components like- transformers, wires, motors, generators, circuits, microprocessors, microcontrollers etc.
Some of the well known recruiters hiring from the above mentioned sectors are-
- Indian Railways
- Indian Armed Forces
- State Electricity Board
- Municipal Corporation
- Crompton Greaves
- Schneider Electric
- Godrej Electrical and Electronics
- Havells Electricals
- Telecommunication Companies
- Cement Industries