- The USP of Civil Engineering Department is that our pedagogy is based on practical work. In our department practical based education is preferred. This practice of practical learning makes students industry ready.
- The USP of the University is also practical based learning of the students and Saturday activities. This Saturday activities make the students active and it is very effective in terms of grooming of the students.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from Madhya Pradesh Secondary board or any other board.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates must have Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects in their 10+2.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|65900 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||67950 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
Scholarship on Basis of JEE(Main)
S. No.Rank in JEE (Main) 2017Scholarship*
1 00001–20000 100% waiver in tuition fee
2 20001 -40000 90% waiver in tuition fee
3 40001 -60000 70% waiver in tuition fee
4 60001 – 100000 50% waiver in tuition fee
5 100001- 150000 40% waiver in tuition fee
6 150001- 200000 30% waiver in tuition fee
7 200000-250000 20% waiver in tuition fee
Scholarships for B.Tech. Admission based on the marks secured in 10+2
S. No. Rank / Marks secured in 10+2: Scholarship*
1 All India topper of all Boards. 100% waiver in tuition fee
2 Above 95 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards. 60% waiver in tuition fee
3 Above 90 and below 95 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards. 50% waiver in tuition fee
4 Above 85 and below 90 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards. 30% waiver in tuition fee
5 Above 80 and below 85 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards.
20% waiver in tuition fee
*The decision of the management would be final in this regard.
Scholarships To be Provided Details Further Details
From M.P. Govt. OBC, SC & ST
students Run by the Dept. of Higher Education,
M.P. Govt. Given to OBC, SC & ST students. http://www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Gaon Ki beti Yojan Girls only This scheme, run by the Dept. of Higher Education,M.P. Govt., the girl students are given scholarships
for further studies, who have passed class – XII with Ist Division (according to merit) from the schools in villages or in Gram-Panchayat. http://highereducation.mp.gov.in
& AISHE Differently Abled
students and for girls Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund): Under this scheme,
2000 Scholarships are provided to eligible differently abled students for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India. http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
Scholarship Students who wish to
study and secure 70–80%
Marks in 12th std. Mandsaur University offers the unique opportunity to acquire an excellent, multi-disciplinary education at a lower cost by offering our students access to scholarships. http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/
A civil engineering degree prepares you for work in the construction industry as well as in the business, management and financial sectors.
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Building control surveyor
- Consulting civil engineer
- Contracting civil engineer
- Design engineer
- Nuclear engineer
- Site engineer
- Structural engineer
- Water engineer
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
- Building services engineer
- Construction manager
- Engineering geologist
- Environmental consultant
- Patent attorney
- Quantity surveyor
- Sustainability consultant