- Prepares government sector as well as private industry ready professionals.
- 20% course Taught by industry professionals.
- Cutting edge syllabus in all programmes.
- 60 % subjects are practical in all programmes.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam (With Mathematics) from Madhya Pradesh Secondary board or any other board.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|30975 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||33025 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
Scholarships To be Provided Details Further Details
From M.P. Govt. OBC, SC & ST
students Run by the Dept. of Higher Education,
M.P. Govt. Given to OBC, SC & ST students. http://www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Gaon Ki beti Yojan Girls only This scheme, run by the Dept. of Higher Education,M.P. Govt., the girl students are given scholarships
for further studies, who have passed class – XII with Ist Division (according to merit) from the schools in villages or in Gram-Panchayat. http://highereducation.mp.gov.in
& AISHE Differently Abled
students and for girls Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund): Under this scheme,
2000 Scholarships are provided to eligible differently abled students for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India. http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
Scholarship Students who wish to
study and secure 70–80%
Marks in 12th std. Mandsaur University offers the unique opportunity to acquire an excellent, multi-disciplinary education at a lower cost by offering our students access to scholarships. http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/
Most of the students pursue Bsc (CS) to approach their masters in different streams like Msc (CS), Msc (Mathematics), Msc (Physics) and MCA. Apart from that students may go for MBA, Information technology, Hospital and Healthcare management, International Business, Tourism, animation and IT and Msc in specialization like statistics, Geometry etc.
Career Options after Bsc (CS)
- System Analyst
- Information Technology Manager
- Database Manager
- Computer Graphics Designer
- Network Programmer
- Cyber security manager
- Website developer
- IT Support Engineer