- Learned & Experienced Faculty (Max. Qualification . Ph.D., M.E., Max. Exp. 20 Yrs.).
- Rich infrastructure.
- Rich Lab facility (Including Fully Equipped & Man-powered Central Workshop & CAD CAM Lab with CNC Machines & 3-D Printer).
- Better campus Placement scenario (25 Placements in B. Tech.(Mechanical Engineering)during (2016-17).
- Regular Guest Lectures from outside learned Faculties.
- Regular Industrial Exposure via. Industrial Visits.
- Regular Skill Enhancement through Workshops.
- Aptitude development & Technical Knowledge boosting via regular Aptitude tests and Technical Tests.
- Continuous Motivation to students to take part in various competitions of University Level(Local & Global Level).
- Continuous Motivation to Faculty & Students to take part in Research related activities at local & Global Level.
- Continuous efforts to develop quality Projects by the Students.
Our Paradigm : outcome based , skill oriented learning to make the future ready technical professionals.
- We believe in teaching through learning .
Our technical expertise is the best among the contemporary universities and the institutions.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from Madhya Pradesh Secondary board or any other board.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates must have Maths and Physics as compulsory subjects in their 10+2.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|65900 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||67950 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
Scholarship on Basis of JEE(Main)
S. No.Rank in JEE (Main) 2017Scholarship*
1 00001–20000 100% waiver in tuition fee
2 20001 -40000 90% waiver in tuition fee
3 40001 -60000 70% waiver in tuition fee
4 60001 – 100000 50% waiver in tuition fee
5 100001- 150000 40% waiver in tuition fee
6 150001- 200000 30% waiver in tuition fee
7 200000-250000 20% waiver in tuition fee
Scholarships for B.Tech. Admission based on the marks secured in 10+2
S. No. Rank / Marks secured in 10+2: Scholarship*
1 All India topper of all Boards. 100% waiver in tuition fee
2 Above 95 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards. 60% waiver in tuition fee
3 Above 90 and below 95 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards. 50% waiver in tuition fee
4 Above 85 and below 90 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards. 30% waiver in tuition fee
5 Above 80 and below 85 percentage marks in Mathematics Physics and Chemistry of all boards.
20% waiver in tuition fee
*The decision of the management would be final in this regard.
Scholarships To be Provided Details Further Details
From M.P. Govt. OBC, SC & ST
students Run by the Dept. of Higher Education,
M.P. Govt. Given to OBC, SC & ST students. http://www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Gaon Ki beti Yojan Girls only This scheme, run by the Dept. of Higher Education,M.P. Govt., the girl students are given scholarships
for further studies, who have passed class – XII with Ist Division (according to merit) from the schools in villages or in Gram-Panchayat. http://highereducation.mp.gov.in
& AISHE Differently Abled
students and for girls Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund): Under this scheme,
2000 Scholarships are provided to eligible differently abled students for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India. http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
Scholarship Students who wish to
study and secure 70–80%
Marks in 12th std. Mandsaur University offers the unique opportunity to acquire an excellent, multi-disciplinary education at a lower cost by offering our students access to scholarships. http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/
The numerical content of a mechanical engineering degree opens up a variety of opportunities in the finance and management sectors
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Aerospace engineer
- Automotive engineer
- Contracting civil engineer
- Control and instrumentation engineer
- Maintenance engineer
- Mechanical engineer
- Nuclear engineer
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
- Corporate investment banker
- Mining engineer
- Patent attorney
- Production manager
- Technical sales engineer
- Water engineer