Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering has organized a two days hands-on training workshop on “Electrical Panel Making & Repairing”
|Department: Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Year/sem: Diploma VI|
|Activity: Hand-on Workshop|
|Date and Duration: 31 March-01 April 2021(2 days)|
|Title: “Electrical Panel Making & Repairing”|
|Resource person/agency and affiliation: Mr. Mahaveer Jain (Proprietor, Jain Electricals) Mandsaur.|
Brief description / remarks:
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering has organized two days hands-on practice workshop for diploma VI sem students on 31 March-01 April 2021(02 days). In this workshop the students learned about the following :-
- The complete working of Electrical Panels used for substations, different electrical appliances and their control.
- The different stages of power flow from substation to domestic supply.
- Differentiation between MCB and ECB.
- The working of relays, switches, electrical elements and their connection for single phase and three phase.
- Power factor control methods.
- Different parameters of inverter which is connected to the solar panel.
- Students understood the practical exposure of Electrical Panels.
- Students practiced the three phase star connection and delta connection.
- Students learned about the working process of different electrical elements.
- Students got satisfaction with the workshop.
No. of participants: 05
Prepared by: Mr. Rakesh Patidar, AP, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mandsaur University
Verified and Submitted by (HOD/HOI): Mr. Virendra Jain, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mandsaur University