Department of Civil Engineering has organizeda workshop titled “The Procedure of Building Layout”
|Department: CivilEngineering||Year/Course: II Year/B. Tech & Diploma|
|Activity: Activity Based Learning (The Procedure of Building Layout).|
|Date and Duration: 02January 2021 and 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Title: Building Layout|
|Resource person/agency and affiliation: Tousif Abbasi|
Brief description / remarks: Department of Civil Engineering has organizeda workshop titled “The Procedure of Building Layout” for B. Tech &Diplomastudents. There are15 students participated in this activity.The purpose of this activity was to learn the method of the Building layout. The object of the ABL was to learn how to give a marking of the column & foundation. And how to cross-check the layout of the building, how to draw the entire layout of the building for excavation purposes.
Outcome: By the end of this workshop the students are able to understand the column and foundation layout, positioning of column, marking of column by set square, Alignment of the column etc.
- The students learned how to read the Building Layout Plan.
- The student learned how to calculate the area of Layout plan.
- The students learned about the measurement of Building Layout.
- The students learned about the marking of the column & foundation.
- The students see the procedure of layout and now able to draw the layout of the building.
No. of participants: 15 students
Prepared by: Mr. Tousif Abbasi
Verified and Submitted by (HOD/HOI): Mr. Azharuddin Sheikh