Equip young family business managers with management concepts and techniques for meeting the distinct challenges in managing a successful, growing family business.
• Operate as effective family business owner-managers.
• Develop themselves as successful managers
• Use conceptual frameworks and best management practices
• Conduct as socially responsible businesspersons.
• Develop a keen business interest in the external world beyond the family and the business.
• Understand and synergize the dual role played by a family member, as a member of the owner family, and as a business manager.
Course name: MBA
Course Category: Management
Type of Course: Full time
Level of course: Masters
Course Duration: 2 Year
Description: Master of Business Administration in Family Business
Eligibility: Graduation in any Discipline
Programme Type: After Graduation