M. Pharm in Pharmaceutical Management & Regulatory Affairs (PMRA) is a branch of pharmacy field that carries the impression of pharmacy profession. In general it encompasses the areas that involve designing, formulation and presenting a therapeutically useful chemical entity in a most appropriate drug delivery system such as tablets, capsules, syrups, management etc. The comprehensive study of this subject necessitates integration of physical, chemical and biological principles, as applicable to all the components of drug delivery systems. In the present scenario, the discovery of various drug entities has enabled the development of new drug delivery system, advanced production processes and the latest machinery for manufacture of superior quality products. It aims to provide a comprehensive education in the important aspects of Regulatory and Quality Compliance in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Shall understand and analyze the core concepts and role of marketing in pharma Industry.
- Ability to develop marketing strategy based on place, promotional objectives.
- Ability to collect and analyze consumer data to make marketing decisions.
- Shall identify the legal loopholes in registering and processing online.
- Shall analyze critically the performance appraisal techniques of companies.
- Shall plan a project schedules and controls effectively.
- Shall prepare an effective Brand plan for any product.
Course name: M.Phram PMRA
Course Category: Pharmaceutical Management & Regulatory Affairs
Type of Course: Full time
Level of course: Masters
Course Duration: 2 Years
Description: Master in Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Management & Regulatory Affairs