With a strong focus on solving real world problems, the B.Sc Computer Science degree program delivers world class teaching based on expert real world knowledge, and is designed to provide you with the essential material required by a computer science graduate. Computer Science B.Sc focuses on software development and provides you with in-depth technical skills. In this way, it allows you to stay flexible and opens up career opportunities in many areas of computing or software development.
The subjects that characterize the course include the foundations in mathematics and computer science, but also advanced methods and techniques of computer science and their application for problem solving in various application domains. For specialization, students can choose from a list of subjects in computer science or do an intern ship.
This course introduces the fundamental concepts necessary for designing, using, and implementing database systems and database applications. It stresses the fundamentals of database modeling and design, the languages and models provided by the database management systems, and database system implementation techniques.
Graduates find work in the planning, development and use of computer systems, in companies that produce hardware or software for computer systems or networks, or in public or private companies where computer technology is used in a variety of applications.
This course is specially designed for students wanting to make career in computer field. This course covers all aspects right from fundamentals of computers to database system and advanced courses like C++, Java etc.
B.Sc. Computer Science course is one of the job oriented graduate level course. The course is based on developing and predicting computer information processes to the students to make them able to transform themselves in to computer hardware and computer software.
- Be aware of the history of the discipline of Computer Science and understand the conceptual underpinnings of the subject.
- Understand the nature of the software development process, including the need to provide appropriate documentation.
- Be able to program fluently in one or two programming languages.
- Understand the major programming paradigms and be able to learn a new programming language in a fairly short time.
- Understand standard techniques for solving a problem on a computer, including programming techniques and techniques for the representation of information.
- Be able to recommend a technique for a specific problem to meet a particular objective.
- Understand the basic theory of computer architectures, including computer hardware and networking.
- Understand the importance and the nature of operating systems and compilers.
- Understand how information technology affects society, business and the individual, both from a technical and from an ethical and legal point of view.
- Be able to effectively communicate with persons who are not technically versed in the subject.
Course name: B.Sc Computer science
Course Category: Computer Science
Type of Course: Full time
Level of course: Bachelors
Course Duration: 3 Years
Description: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Eligibility: Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with Science.