Classification of Applicants
An Indian candidate applying for admission to the Ph.D/M.Phil Program shall be classified under any one of the following categories:
- Sponsored Candidates: Sponsored candidates getting Government / Semi Govt. / Private or other Scholarships/ Fellowships /stipends, who apply for admission through the sponsoring organizations.
- Regular Self-Financed Candidates/Corporate Research Scholar: Candidates working with reputed organizations in India and having at least five years experience and possessing minimum prescribed academic qualifications.
- Working Faculty other than MU: Faculty members of other Universities /schools and recognized/ approved institutions/schools in India, possessing minimum prescribed academic qualifications.
- Regular Academic Staff of MU: Regular academic staffs of Department/ Constituent Units of Mandsaur University, who are eligible, are allowed to register for Ph.D.
- Candidates working as JRF/SRF/RA in Research Projects in Mandsaur University and meeting the eligibility criteria.
A foreign national will apply under the foreign candidate category.