Call for Papers
Research scholars, Faculty, Students, Voluntary Organizations and Corporate Professionals are invited to submit manuscripts based on their original unpublished work. Abstract should be submitted online at email@example.com. or submit it online via below link :
Guidelines for Papers
- Authors are requested to send their abstracts of not exceeding 300 words in 12-point font size, Times New Roman Font in MS Word with 1.5 line spacing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The abstract should indicate clearly the title of the paper, name of the author(s) and organisation, phone number and e-mail address.
- Once the acceptance of the abstract has been conveyed, the author(s) will have to submit a soft copy of the full paper on email@example.com. Full Length of the paper should not exceed 4000 words. Tables, illustrations, charts, figures etc. should be serially numbered and duly acknowledged. Source of the data should be given below each table.
- Selected papers will be published in the inaugural edition of Journal of Management Studies, having an ISSN number. All rights of publication of papers presented in the Conference shall rest with the Review Committee.
- All research papers and articles submitted should be accompanied by a declaration by the author(s), clearly stating that the contents of the research paper have not been published elsewhere.
- All correspondence should be made to the Convener at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Submission of Abstracts||10.01.2017|
|Acceptance Notification of Abstract||12.01.2017|
|Submission of Final Paper (Soft Copy)||20.01.2017|
|Conference Dates||3rd & 4th February 2017|