“Mobile is the future of Software Development” – Google’s Eric Schmidt.
This specialized course offers in-depth practical know-how of the latest technology trends of Mobile Applications. Mobile devices have become an important part of our daily lives, and the demand for mobile app developers is continuing to increase year after year. From startups to large corporations, all kinds of companies are hiring developers to create engaging mobile apps. Students will learn the process of building a mobile app from idea to product for various operating systems including Google’s Android and Apple’s iOS.
The minimum qualification required is a pass in the 10+2 examination from PUC / ISC / CBSE or equivalent board or a programme recognized as equivalent there to by the university.
- Linux Command Line with shall Programming
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Programming in C
- Android Basics(Android Studio,User input,Layout)
- DBMS for Mobile Application(SQLite etc)
- Advance Scripting(Ajax, Jquery,Node.js etc)
- Software Engineering for Android
- Advanced Android Programming
- Android User Interface
- Google Services Using Android
- Web Services(XML,JSON)
- Minor Project
- Basics of Java
- Data structures using C
- Responsive Web Development
- Environment Studies
- MultiScreen Application Development
- Server Side Scripting(JSP)
- Network Essentials for Android
- Project work
|Course||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|BCA in Cloud Computing||50,000/-||1500/-|
Provisional admission will be offered to the candidates on first come basis if they meet the eligibility requirements. Confirmation of admission will be on the basis of verification of original documents and deposition of the first Semester course fee as mentioned in the prospectus.
Apply online here : https://admission.nopaperforms.com/mandsaur-university/online-application-form
Visit university campus and obtain application form. Before took the admission, bring following documents :
- Mark sheet/grade sheet/transcripts of the qualifying examination
- X standard mark sheet/certificate showing date of birth
- Six Passport size photograph
- Transfer certificate (If available)
- Migration certificate (If available)
- Mobile Solution Specialist
- Mobile Application Developer
- Software Engineer
- M-Commerce Consultant
- Software Architect
- Visual User Interface Designer
- Lead Programmer
- Contents are aligned to global certification standards
- Complete training for Google certified App Developer
- Training on IBM Worklight
- IOS Development training(objective C)
- Android Application Developement
- Training On phoneGap for developing mobile app for cross-platform.
- Student’s Apps are hosted on App store
- By the time students complete their course,they are market ready to create mobile application
- Students are assigned with different projects. Our project allocation method is dynamic. The projects are real time and are influenced by the trending applications in the market. Students are encouraged to study the latest app trend and mould their creativity accordingly.
- Refreshment Course : We start with polishing the existing information and knowledge the students have acquired so far. Our purpose of putting up this introductory session is to keep all the minds at par before we get into the main stream of development. Not just revision, but it also serves as a powerful period that lets students align themselves with what they may have missed.
- Theory : We have a defined curriculum designed to teach the theoretical aspects of mobile development in different platforms accordingly.
- Lab Session:Our practical labs are well equipped with all the devices required for learning app development. Students are assigned with PCs/mobiles/tabs/ipads individually. After rigorous theory sessions, it’s time to implement the learning in practical. Practice has always been fun when it’s real time. In order to provide uninterrupted hands on training to the students, we make sure that every student gets his own device to learn.