The next wave of computing is in the Cloud.The BCA Programme with specialization in Cloud Computing will help students understand Cloud Computing and Virtualization technologies,Datacenters, Networking and Operating Systems. Cloud Computing is very much a work in great demand at this point of time and so while the course comprehensively covers the basic technologies involved, the history of the cloud and its roots in Service Oriented Architecture and Utility Computing, it has ample scope to take in the fast changing models that are thrown out by Cloud Computing. Students of this program will also benefit from the several practical credits that provide hands on capabilities on the various aspects of cloud.
USP of the Course
- Prepares industry ready professionals.
- Taught by industry professionals
- Cutting edge syllabus.
- 80 % subjects are practical.
- Intake of only 30 students.
Pass in 10+2 (any stream) of CBSE /MP Board/any equivalent board.
- Cloud Computing Concepts – I
- Fundamentals of Mathematics
- Computer Fundamentals
- Environment Studies
- Communication Skills
- Java Programming
- Cloud Computing Applications- I
- Server Operating System I
(Windows Server 2008 Installation & Configuration, Active Directory)
- IT infrastructure and Datacenter
- Basics of Big data
- Virtualization and Cloud Security
- Server Operating System III
(Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator)
- Ethical Hacking Fundamentals
- Cloud Web Services(SOAP,JSON,XML)
- Cloud Computing Concepts – II
- OOPS with C++
- Data structures using C/C++
- Operating System with Linux
- Cloud Computer Networking
- Fundamentals of Storage
- Server Operating System II
(Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring)
- Principles of Virtualization
- Cloud Computing Applications- II
- Network Security
- Internship/ Project work –II
(Implementation of (Public or Private or Hybrid) Cloud and Implementation of SaaS/PaaS/IaaS)
|Course||Annual Course Fee||Caution Money (Refundable)|
|BCA in Cloud Computing||50,000/-||1500/-|
Provisional admission will be offered to the candidates on first come basis if they meet the eligibility requirements. Confirmation of admission will be on the basis of verification of original documents and deposition of the first Semester course fee as mentioned in the prospectus.
Apply online here : https://admission.nopaperforms.com/mandsaur-university/online-application-form
Visit university campus and obtain application form. Before took the admission, bring following documents :
- Mark sheet/grade sheet/transcripts of the qualifying examination
- X standard mark sheet/certificate showing date of birth
- Six Passport size photograph
- Transfer certificate (If available)
- Migration certificate (If available)
- Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) / Remote Infrastructure Management Services (RIMS)
- It is estimated that the RIM industry will be worth $12.5 Billion by 2015, growing from the current US$ 6 Billion.
- This estimate means that the work force will increase to about 2,50,000 from the current 1,00,000.
- This means, the RIM Industry will add ~ 40,000 jobs every year.
- In addition to this, RIM’s India Operations and other IT-IMS sectors in India will generate ~ 10,000 jobs every year.
- Training from Industry Experts
- Well Designed Laboratories
- Training on Amazon Web Services
- Redhat OpenStack Trainig
- Google Cloud Platform certificate training
- Real Application Development on Cloud