B. Sc. Agriculture Admission Notification
Reporting date extending upto 23rd July 2016.
MU Counseling 2016-17: Online Off-campus counseling for admission in B.Sc. Agriculture
The candidates may participate in Online Off-campus counseling for admission in B.Sc. Agriculture course of Mandsaur University through a link provided on http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in, as per schedule. Candidate can submit online application / Registration through MU counseling office or authorized online center of MU. The counseling will be based on merit as per norms of University.
A. Documents required for online application /Registration
Following documents have to be uploaded in PDF format and within 5 MB size maximum on portal:
- Marksheet of 10th
- Marksheet of 12th
- One passport size photo
B. Documents required for Reporting
- School Leaving Certificate (SLC) – Original
- Character Certificate – Original
- Migration certificate for other states students
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Mark sheets of 10th
- Mark sheets of 12th
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
- Mark Sheet of entrance test 2016 (if applicable)
- Hostel fee receipt (if applicable)
- Gap Certificate (if applicable) – Original
- Cast Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC candidate)
- Income Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC candidate)
- MU reporting form – 01 Original
- Online application / Registration Receipt.
Note: List of allotted candidates for admission based on merit will be displayed on the notice board of the University /University’s website /or the students will be informed directly of their admission as per schedule.