- Mandsaur University has developed a degree course in Banking and Insurance for the students who aspire to make a career in Banking and Insurance.
- The arrival of market-oriented approach, globalization, reforms and competitions in the banking and insurance sector and the need to equip prospective banking and insurance professional to face the challenges ahead.
- This course will provide the students, a greater in-depth knowledge of different aspects of Banking, Insurance and other financial services and a thorough understanding of the practical application of the theory.
- The Banking & Insurance degree aims to inculcate training and practical approach among the students by using modern technologies, and also to given an adequate exposure to operational environment in the field of Banking, Insurance and other related financial services.
The course has been designed to create “Trained Professionals” who can:
- Handle various financial activities associated with banking and insurance sectors.
- Operate efficiently in the Banking and Insurance environment in the financial service sector.
- Handle various technologies employed in the field of Banking and Insurance.
- Theoretical and application-based knowledge in the banking and financial sector.
- Management and analytic skills to work with various financial tools, such as: regulatory agencies, global markets.
- Lessons in: lending finance, bank management, investing, commercial, public and private banking, and customer service skills.
Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from Madhya Pradesh Secondary board or any other board.
Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2.
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|31555 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||33605 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
Scholarships To be Provided Details Further Details
From M.P. Govt. OBC, SC & ST
students Run by the Dept. of Higher Education,
M.P. Govt. Given to OBC, SC & ST students. http://www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Gaon Ki beti Yojan Girls only This scheme, run by the Dept. of Higher Education,M.P. Govt., the girl students are given scholarships
for further studies, who have passed class – XII with Ist Division (according to merit) from the schools in villages or in Gram-Panchayat. http://highereducation.mp.gov.in
& AISHE Differently Abled
students and for girls Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund): Under this scheme,
2000 Scholarships are provided to eligible differently abled students for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India. http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
Scholarship Students who wish to
study and secure 70–80%
Marks in 12th std. Mandsaur University offers the unique opportunity to acquire an excellent, multi-disciplinary education at a lower cost by offering our students access to scholarships. http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/
- There is wide range of opportunities for commerce graduates in the field of banking and insurance.
- From clerical to probationary officers and managers, there is a range of jobs in this sector.
- Other than banking and insurance, one can enter different other areas in the financial sector.
- One can further their education and get into Company Secretary-ship, Chartered Accountancy, Costing and Work Accounts, Stock Broking, Chartered Financial Analyst and so on.
- Opportunities are there in the government sector, private and with multinational banks and companies in the field of finance and banking.
- One can also get into portfolio managing, foreign trade or become an investment analyst.