Mandsaur University has largest residential facilities with capacity for 1000 students. The university provides magnificent and comprehensive range of facilities within the university campus, separately for boys and girls. We understand that most of our students are moving away from home for the first time, so we strive to make the transition as smooth as possible by providing comfortable, safe and homely set-up within the campus. All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space with ample air and light.
University has a separate girls hostel in the campus with 56 rooms for 168 girl students. It also has a boys hostel with a capacity of 88 rooms which can adjust 264 students.The girls and boys hostel are spread in an area of 3095 & 3549 sq meter, with well furnished rooms, hygienic mess, dining hall and common room facilities. The hostels are specially designed with three primary objectives peace, safety and comfort.
It has round-the-clock security, with stringent security procedures and comfortable apartments. The hostels have state-of-the-art wash rooms (toilet and bathing cells). Cleanliness is maintained by the staff on duty. Each hostel room provides an amiable atmosphere and pollution-free environment, conducive to the mental, physical and spiritual development of the students.
There are spacious lawns within the hostel campus for the students to play different games or to take walk or recreate themselves. 24X7 electricity, internet connectivity through Wi-Fi, security and state-of-the-art plumbing. Great care is taken to maintain hygienic conditions and cleanliness. Hostels are spruced up with all the basic amenities and provide a pollution free environment to all incumbents. Hostel common rooms are fully equipped with HD TV network, indoor games, news papers and laundry staff. There is a separate group of hostel maintenance staff under the active supervisions of the chief warden.
The university has a wide range of accommodation options and most students find that these options suit their needs.
Below are the residential facilities available depending on the room pattern/ category allotted:
- Separate residential facility for boys and girls within the campus
- Standard rooms as well as apartments available.
- Quality Laundry Services are available in the university campus (optional).
- Rooms with bed (without mattress), table, chair, and almirahs except in certain dormitory rooms.
- Arrangement for power supply through dedicated 24 hours hotlines
- Free internet connectivity through Wi-Fi system for scheduled timing for academic purposes only and subject to conditions.
- Power backup for light load only (not for AC/geyser/air cooler).
- Mess facility with vegetarian meals only.
- Study room, tv room, photocopy machines, departmental store for daily needs and cafeteria.
- Parking two wheeler/car facility at designated places only.
Fee is 4500 INR per month including food.