- Learned & Experienced Faculty (Max. Qualification . Ph.D., M.E., Max. Exp. 20 Yrs.).
- Rich infrastructure.
- Rich Lab facility (Including Fully Equipped & Man-powered Central Workshop & CAD CAM Lab with CNC Machines & 3-D Printer).
- Better campus Placement scenario (25 Placements in B. Tech.(Mechanical Engineering)during (2016-17).
- Regular Guest Lectures from outside learned Faculties.
- Regular Industrial Exposure via. Industrial Visits.
- Regular Skill Enhancement through Workshops.
- Aptitude development & Technical Knowledge boosting via regular Aptitude tests and Technical Tests.
- Continuous Motivation to students to take part in various competitions of University Level(Local & Global Level).
- Continuous Motivation to Faculty & Students to take part in Research related activities at local & Global Level.
- Continuous efforts to develop quality Projects by the Students.
Our Paradigm : outcome based , skill oriented learning to make the future ready technical professionals.
- We believe in teaching through learning .
Our technical expertise is the best among the contemporary universities and the institutions.
Candidates must have passed their Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent exam from approved any University/College .
Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2+4.
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2+4.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|79065 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||81115 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
Scholarships To be Provided Details Further Details
From M.P. Govt. OBC, SC & ST
students Run by the Dept. of Higher Education,
M.P. Govt. Given to OBC, SC & ST students. http://www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Gaon Ki beti Yojan Girls only This scheme, run by the Dept. of Higher Education,M.P. Govt., the girl students are given scholarships
for further studies, who have passed class – XII with Ist Division (according to merit) from the schools in villages or in Gram-Panchayat. http://highereducation.mp.gov.in
& AISHE Differently Abled
students and for girls Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund): Under this scheme,
2000 Scholarships are provided to eligible differently abled students for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India. http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
Scholarship Students who wish to
study and secure 70–80%
Marks in 12th std. Mandsaur University offers the unique opportunity to acquire an excellent, multi-disciplinary education at a lower cost by offering our students access to scholarships. http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/
The renewable energy industry is expanding rapidly. Due to this, the career opportunities are also increasing. The opportunities abound in the private & public sector, especially in energy-intensive industries.
You will also work with other professionals like as geologists, specialist contractors & geophysicists. You may also be known as a “Renewable Energy Engineer” is this job.
You could be employed in the oil and gas industry, energy production companies, or in government and university research.
With experience, you could move into planning, policy development, or freelance consultancy.
Roles Energy Engineers
The core job of the energy engineers is to focus on finding efficient, clean and sustainable ways to supply energy. They work in a variety of roles that includes:
- Designing and testing machinery.
- Developing ways of improving existing processes.
- Ensure the safety standards.
- Converting, transmitting and supplying the useful energy to meet the needs for electricity.
Responsibilities of Energy Engineer
- Being a part of developing, designing & building renewable energy technologies.
- Carrying out the energy surveys and site inspections.
- Design and select the equipment.
- Carrying out the lab experiments and adapting them for large-scale industrial processes.
- Developing technical skill in all matters to do with energy and environmental control.
- Contribute the sustainable energy initiatives and researching new energy methods.
Top Job Profiles
The Energy Engineers job profile includes discover the new non-renewable energy sources, conserve the non-renewable sources of energy & supplying a good amount of energy resources.
- Energy Performance Engineer
- Environmental Solutions Engineer
- Measurement and Verification Engineer
- Measurement and Verification Energy Process Leader
- Test and Balance Engineer
- Energy Efficiency Engineer
- Energy Manager
- Technical Resource Manager
The area in which energy engineers works: Laboratories, Energy Generation companies, Academic institutions, Energy Consulting companies, Research Departments & Oil and Gas Exploration Agencies.