Biotechnology is a field of applied biology that involves the use of living organisms and bio-processes in engineering, technology, medicine and other fields requiring bio-products. Biotechnology is the science for this century drawing upon the sciences of biology, chemistry, physics, engineering, computers, and information technology to develop next generation scientific breakthroughs and products.
This Masters in Biotechnology program provides you with an advanced practical knowledge of biotechnology and molecular genetic technologies underpinning modern biotechnology and how they can be applied to solve real world problems. The program offers training in a broad range of topics including; environmental biotechnology, synthetic biology, plant engineering, stem cell therapies and vaccine development.
- Chemistry lab
- Laminar Air Flow
- Orbital shaker
- UV- visible spectrophotometer
- Cooling centrifuge
- ELISA reader
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent exam from Madhya Pradesh Secondary board or any other board.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored at least 45% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category will have to score at least 40% marks in their 10+2.
- Candidates must have Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects in their 10+2.
|Tution Fee||Caution Money(Refundable)||Online Application Fee||Total Fee|
|29925 INR||1500 INR||550 INR||31975 INR|
*Uniform Fee,Examination Fee and Enrollment Fee will be separate.
Scholarships To be Provided Details Further Details
From M.P. Govt. OBC, SC & ST
students Run by the Dept. of Higher Education,
M.P. Govt. Given to OBC, SC & ST students. http://www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
Gaon Ki beti Yojan Girls only This scheme, run by the Dept. of Higher Education,M.P. Govt., the girl students are given scholarships
for further studies, who have passed class – XII with Ist Division (according to merit) from the schools in villages or in Gram-Panchayat. http://highereducation.mp.gov.in
& AISHE Differently Abled
students and for girls Scholarship Scheme (Trust Fund): Under this scheme,
2000 Scholarships are provided to eligible differently abled students for Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India. http://www.nhfdc.nic.in
Scholarship Students who wish to
study and secure 70–80%
Marks in 12th std. Mandsaur University offers the unique opportunity to acquire an excellent, multi-disciplinary education at a lower cost by offering our students access to scholarships. http://www.mandsauruniversity.edu.in/
Careers after M.Sc.(Biotechnology) :
- Research Jobs:
- R & D Jobs in Companies
- R & Jobs in Govt Labs
- Academic Jobs in Pvt as well as govt Colleges & Universities
- Quality Assurance / Quality Control Jobs
- Clinical Research Jobs
- Production Jobs in Pharma Industry
- PhD Studentship / Fellowships followed by a Job