M.Tech. (Energy Technology)
Master of Technology in Energy Technology is a wide field of engineering concerning with energy efficiency, energy services, facility management, plant engineering, environmental compliance and alternative energy technologies. Course focuses on power plant and steam boiler engineering, pollution prevention, emission reduction, utilization of by products as material or energy, waste treatment, recycling and disposal, the management of electromagnetism, power electronics electromechanical and electrothermal processes, industrial applications of real time control systems, embedded software, digital signal processing, and on the application of these to the modelling and power transmission network business technology, regulation and economy, nuclear power plant and system and nuclear safety.
It covers in-depth knowledge of various components of energy, ecology, environment, power generation, nuclear power plant, renewable energy technologies, energy management etc.
- Apply advanced level knowledge, techniques, skills and modern tools in the field of Energy Technology Engineering.
- Distinguish the different energy generation systems and their impacts.
- Respond to global policy initiatives and meet the emerging challenges with sustainable technological solutions in the field of energy.
- Function on multidisciplinary teams by working cooperatively, creatively and responsibly as a member of a team.
- Understand the importance of energy efficiency and formulate energy conservation strategy for sustainable technology.
- Communicate effectively by oral, written, computing means.
- Recognize the need to engage in lifelong learning through continuing education and research.
- Manage projects related to Energy Technology Engineering in multidisciplinary.
Course name: M-Tech in Energy Technology
Course Category: Energy Technology
Type of Course: Full time
Level of course: Masters
Course Duration: 2 Years
Description: Master of Technology in Energy Technology
Programme Type: After Graduation