March 23, 2019
March 23, 2019
Holi helps to bring the society together and strengthen the secular fabric of our country. For, the festival is celebrated by all Indians also as everybody like to be a part of such a colorful and joyous festival. Celebrations of the various legends associated with Holi reassure the people of the power of the truth as the moral of all these legends is the ultimate victory of good over evil.
Mandsaur University is going to organize “Rang Barsey” on March 23, 2019.
What is Event All about:- ““Rangbarsey” gives you a platform to bring you various colors of life (Happiness, joy, excitement, affection, forgiveness).
RANG BARSEY 2019
Date: 23rd March, 2019
Time: 12:00 PM
Venue: VC Lawn, Campus -1, Mandsaur University (Mandsaur)
Free Style Holi Hours (12:00 to 03:00 PM)
- Best Holi Performer Group – Winner & Runner Up
- Best Dance Performer – Male
- Best Dance Performer – Female
- Best Holi Performer – Faculty (Male)
- Best Holi Performer – Faculty (Female)
In making the upcoming Holi the most memorable one ever, we request you to join us in the celebration of this festival of colors and grace the event with your presence.Lets bring the colors of Holi in Mandsaur University from various streams.
- Rang Barsey is not consisting any dance competition among the students owing to a hectic schedule of activities.
- Although few of the prizes are included for motivating the students and faculty. Prizes detail has given the above.
- Student’s will not be permitted without Identity Card / Library Card on March 23rd, 2019.
- Make ensure the student’s will not bring wet colors. They may use Gulaal only.